EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, January 30

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Kinky is the guy you bring with you to the party and regret it instantly when he acts innaproppriatly. Kinky is lacking any cents of social boundaries and it shows with his postings.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
ESPN once employed Keith Olbermann (multiple times) and Kinkyduck. Nuff said and we move on. Delete this thread, JK.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Unignore Railbird and you'll see why, dumbshit.

PASS!

I have known Matt for a million years. I am fine without his homophobic, ignorant posts

This will do for my plays since I have no desire to remove him from Ignore. Same with DD and BM

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Updated JK:

Winkyduck 862-1210-66 -33.95 UNITS (Aaron Rodgers next team: Broncos +250; Ben Simmons team in 2022: GSW +2000; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; Premier League to be Relegated: Norwich City -120 AND Watford +100 AND Southampton +350; Leicester City to Win the PL w/o "The Big 6" +200; ManU T4/Arsenal NOT T4, Palace&Newcastle Bottom Half +110; ManU T4,/Villa Top Half/Southampton Bottom Half +250; Leicester T6/Watford Relegated +300; City Win the PL/Chelsea T4/Palace&Wolves Bottom Half/Watford Relegated +400; All UNDER on point totals: Arsenal 61.5 -113, Brighton 45.5 +139, ManU 73.5 -122; City/Chelsea to finish Top 2 (In either order) +200; Vitor Pereira to be Next Everton Manager: 40-1)