Going to bed now an won't be up until after this one starts - and/or even ends

BetOnline

Joker/RFed Match to go Exactly 4 sets +160

DOES NOT matter who wins - just that it goes 4 sets

BetOnline

Interesting, you get a good sweat in with a 4 set pick, you havent lost until its straight sets, and if it goes 4 it can end

...............and the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West

Tell us something we DON'T know

ONLY reason I did not make a pre-season futures play on Sparks to Win it All.............I knew Fisher was a liability they could not overcome
Former NBA players coach with a chip on their shoulder. Dream made three consecutive baskets after timeouts on drawn plays with little left on the shot clock. How on Earth with 4.8 left, up two ,with a foul to give, you don't foul & let player go in for a layup!? Fisher is lucky he has two AS quality guards they saved his ass today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wonder what Kobe thinks about Derek Fisher's coaching ability.

Fisher was Kobe's all-time favorite teammate.

Fisher's career coaching record in the NBA is 40-96 for a winning rate of 29.6%.

Not good.

The Sparks right now are 9-7 after winning five of their last six games.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

BetOnline

Goes 5. So

Winkyduck 534-724-37 +2.54 UNITS (Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thanks for the update, Wink.
It's like going to the Dentist....easier I make it for him - easier it is for me

That is why the nurses at Hoag love having me as a patient. I am very low maintenance and having me as 1 of their 4 patients is like having 3 patients because they know the only time I will buzz for them is when my IV Machine beeps - something I have no control over

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I've circled Tuesday, July 23 on my calendar.

The day cannot come soon enough.
100% agree. If all goes well I will be OUT by about 10A. I then have to go to the Doc who is across the street and get a white blood cell injection shot. If all goes well I will be at mom/dad's house by about 11A and in bed by about 11:05A even though I desperately need a shower since I am not allowed to take one while at Hoag since I can't get the IV line wet.