Joker/RFed Match to go Exactly 4 sets +160

DOES NOT matter who wins - just that it goes 4 sets

railbird

EOG Master
Going to bed now an won't be up until after this one starts - and/or even ends

BetOnline

Interesting, you get a good sweat in with a 4 set pick, you havent lost until its straight sets, and if it goes 4 it can end

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Interesting, you get a good sweat in with a 4 set pick, you havent lost until its straight sets, and if it goes 4 it can end

No sweat at all. I did not wake up until the match was in the 5th set so I didn't sweat it at all

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Fisher is being outcoached.

...............and the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West

Tell us something we DON'T know

ONLY reason I did not make a pre-season futures play on Sparks to Win it All.............I knew Fisher was a liability they could not overcome

Heim

EOG Master
...............and the Sun rises in the East and sets in the West

Tell us something we DON'T know

ONLY reason I did not make a pre-season futures play on Sparks to Win it All.............I knew Fisher was a liability they could not overcome

Former NBA players coach with a chip on their shoulder. Dream made three consecutive baskets after timeouts on drawn plays with little left on the shot clock. How on Earth with 4.8 left, up two ,with a foul to give, you don't foul & let player go in for a layup!? Fisher is lucky he has two AS quality guards they saved his ass today.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wonder what Kobe thinks about Derek Fisher's coaching ability.

Fisher was Kobe's all-time favorite teammate.

Fisher's career coaching record in the NBA is 40-96 for a winning rate of 29.6%.

Not good.

The Sparks right now are 9-7 after winning five of their last six games.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Going to bed now an won't be up until after this one starts - and/or even ends

BetOnline

Goes 5. So

Winkyduck 534-724-37 +2.54 UNITS (Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125; Sheffield United to finish DFL in PL +300)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Thanks for the update, Wink.

It's like going to the Dentist....easier I make it for him - easier it is for me

That is why the nurses at Hoag love having me as a patient. I am very low maintenance and having me as 1 of their 4 patients is like having 3 patients because they know the only time I will buzz for them is when my IV Machine beeps - something I have no control over

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I've circled Tuesday, July 23 on my calendar.

The day cannot come soon enough.

100% agree. If all goes well I will be OUT by about 10A. I then have to go to the Doc who is across the street and get a white blood cell injection shot. If all goes well I will be at mom/dad's house by about 11A and in bed by about 11:05A even though I desperately need a shower since I am not allowed to take one while at Hoag since I can't get the IV line wet.