EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, July 19

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Gulfstream Park race 2 fantastic kingdom head to head

Fantastic Kingdom -160
Let's Go Baby +130

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am pleased to give back a unit on no sports in 2020. They are quietly back and with this momentum, NFLe season has become chalk. Maybe peer pressure will give us something resembling a college football season. No excuse if everybody else is playing.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
JFC. Not so fast. NFLe is trending on Twitter. The players are balking about returning. Only takes a few stars to say no no and the season will be canceled.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Wednesday July 22

Watford TT Un0.5 +126

This dusfunctional band of losers just fired their THIRD manager of the season. With 2 games left and really needing only (probably) 1 point to stay up. And here comes City in a foul mood after losing 2-0 Saturday in the FA Cup. This could get ugly. Unless Watford "Parks the Bus" and tries to keep the score down for GD purposes. Something I think they will. Gimme City to keep them off the scoreboard

Winkyduck 653-878-45 +2.88 UNITS (Wednesday July 22: Watford TT Un0.5 +126; Mauricio Pochettino to be next Permanent Newcastle Manager +110; Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated AND +450 To Stay Up; Man United To Score 2+ Goals In Each of Their Reminding PL Games +650; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; Gretchen Whitmer to be Democratic Veep Nominee: +1500 AND Val Demings +400; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Dodgers +200 to win the NL; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Will George W Bush endorse Joe Biden for POTUS: YES +350; Will Condoleezza Rice endorse Joe Biden +185; Joe Biden to be elected POTUS +120; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180 & Wisconsin -130 & Florida +135 AND Georgia +200; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200; Dems control the House/Repubs the Senate +150 AND Dems control the House AND the Senate +130; Next Justice to leave the SCOTUS: Clarence Thomas +400; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120)

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Sunday for Monday spot for UEFA Europa League balance...
Friday, August 21, 2020 ⚽
UEFA Europa League Futures-Props
200404 Bayer 04 Leverkusen +650 (BetOnline)

3 pm EDT/12 pm PDT—The German Fußball-Bundesliga isn’t as strong as previous years, but both Bayern Munich (+325 to win UEFA CL, BetOnline) and Bayer 04 Leverkusen could very well—along with RB Leipzig (18/1 to win UEFA CL, BetOnline), (not) Eintracht Frankfurt (down 0-3 to Basel) and VfL Wolfsburg (66/1 to win UEFA EL, BetOnline)—win the UEFA Champions and Europa Leagues respectively, with Bayern set for a Group of 16 Leg date with Chelsea at Allianz Arena in Munich holding a 3-0 aggregate lead and much sought after 21-year-old sensation Kai Havertz (12 goals, 6 assists in 2019/2020 Fußball-Bundesliga), Florian Wirtz and the Aspirin Makers (Bayer Leverkusen) looking to the Round of 16 after grabbing a 3-1 aggregate lead over Rangers in the 2019/20 UEFA Europa League after Leg 1.

Leg 2 is scheduled for at BayArena on Aug 2 but overcoming 3 Road goals will be a tough row to hoe for Alfredo Meorelos (6 goals UCL) and the SPL side.

The 2019/20 UEFA Europa League Final is now scheduled to be held at RheinEnergieStadion in Cologne, Germany on Friday, Aug 21 after being rescheduled from its Gdańsk, Poland site of Stadion Energa Gdańsk because of the COVID-19 Pandemic throughout Europe and the world. Chelsea are the defending UEFA Europa League champions although it seems 10 years since the Blues won it and Eden Hazard shined. The UEL winners will play the winners of the UCL in the 2020 UEFA Super Cup.

The current (Sunday night) odds at BoL (below) show Bruno Fernandes and the EPL’s Manchester United are still favorites to win the tourney at 2/1 at BetOnline where your 14th Pierogi is FREE. Paulinho and Bayer Leverkusen are currently at +650 ($5 to win $32.50, BetOnline) with Inter Milan at 5/1, Wolverhampton at 5/1 and Sevilla at 8/1 and the five clubs with under double-digit odds.

Leverkusen could end up having an Inter Milan-VfL Wolfsburg-Manchester United route to UEL glory if it can finish off business against Scotland’s Rangers. In Fußball-Bundesliga play this season, Kevin Volland (10 goals, 7 assists) and Die Werkself (The Company’s Eleven) were 1-0-1 vs Wout Weghorst and the Volkswagen-makers, losing at Home at BayArena, 4-1 and winning 2-0 on the Road on Nov 10 at Volkswagen Arena where every 1,111th fan receives a baby blue Beetle. Because we love you.

GK Lukáš Hrádecký and Bayer Leverkusen (19-6-9, 63 points) are an impressive 19-2-5 L26 overall in all competitions but finished in a disappointing 5th place in Fußball-Bundesliga, one spot and 2 costly points off of UEFA Champions League qualification behind 4th-place finishers Borussia Monchengladbach (65 points). Twenty-two-year-old MF Leon Bailey is Suspended. You can’t always get what you want?

But Leverkusen beat Bayern Munich 2-1 at Allianz Arena in league play so this bunch will be motivated yet confident that it can hold its own on the Road. Leverkusen has gone 2-0-0 (6 GF-2 GA) in Europa League play this tourney so far and beating mighty Bayern—who beat Lucas Alario (7 goals) and Bayer Leverkusen 4-2 in the DFB Pokal Final on July 4—in Munich is like a mental Spinach of sorts for Popeye. The potential date with Romelu Lukaku and Inter scares me very much.

Oh I'm sleeping under strange strange skies Just another mad mad day on the road My dreams is fading down the railway line I'm just about a moonlight mile down the road I'm hiding sister and I'm dreaming I'm riding down your moonlight mile I'm hiding baby and I'm dreaming I'm riding down your moonlight mile I'm riding down you moonlight mile...

PREDICTED 2020 UEFA EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL
ßayer Leverkusen ✺ Manchester United

Last edited: