EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, March 5

choslamshe

EOG Master
2nd play for me today that I like

Iowa/Nebraska UNDER 78.5 (2nd half) -110
SIA

Thinking Nebraska won't remain as hot as they've been and Iowa tends to lull with their opponents. McCaffrey having the game of his life which has taken Perkins completely out of this game. 39-33 Iowa 2nd half.

kane

EOG master
Liberty committed a foul with one second left, the other team made one free throw to win the game, the good news for you is you can now blame the refs for another loss, scumbag

kane

EOG master
The racist piece of shit posts a live play with a bad line, doesn't post the score or time remaining, never follows the rules, always has to cheat. At some point the racist scum shouldn't be allowed to post in the BB thread, I mean how many times does he have to get caught cheating before action is taken?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't post for sure. It is possible Birdie had the correct line but when I posted, Kenny Saw just hit a 3 to take the lead 54-53 @ 5:58. Liberty hit a 3 to make it 53-51 @ 7:39. 8 minutes separated Birdie and me. With a TV timeout in between, I think we can pinpoint when Birdie posted Liberty and they sure as fuck was not -110. Anybody else would be given the benefit of the doubt. Not Birdie. And especially since no context of score and book which is standard.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
John should grade the loss at -295, which according to Dell was the correct price
In all fairness, I saw the post as soon as he made it, and they were losing by 1, so there's no way they were -295. It's beside the point, really. Posting live bets on a space like this is practically impossible to verify. I know Computer Bob does, but he's absolutely someone who has better things to do than lie about bets he made and the lines he got them at. Railbird is someone who would lie and get caught just to get attention. Honestly, just ignore him and never think about him again. It'll be one of the best decisions you'll ever make.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
In all fairness, I saw the post as soon as he made it, and they were losing by 1, so there's no way they were -295. It's beside the point, really. Posting live bets on a space like this is practically impossible to verify. I know Computer Bob does, but he's absolutely someone who has better things to do than lie about bets he made and the lines he got them at. Railbird is someone who would like and get caught just to get attention. Honestly, just ignore him and never think about him again. It'll be one of the best decisions you'll ever make.

Maybe. Birdie has a bad rep. He should be forced to prove he posted a legit line. Having him post LIVE plays which requires some trust does not apply to this notorious cheater.

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
If the mutt just follows the guidelines set, there would be fewer problems…don’t know why he has to bend all the rules…
Because he wants attention, and you keep giving it to him.
My celebrity crush is Taylor Swift. Yours is Lil Matt Hatfield. Might be time for you to rethink some of your decisions.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Because he wants attention, and you keep giving it to him.
My celebrity crush is Taylor Swift. Yours is Lil Matt Hatfield. Might be time for you to rethink some of your decisions.

I have no problem calling out shot takers and cheaters…goes back to working the opposite side of the counter for many years…