EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, May 12

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
First off - Happy Mother's Day......to all Mothers and all out there who have been called a "Mother"

Second off - Fire Away!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Before I submit my play a quick work on my Mom. Today is dedicated to Moms everywhere. I know how special mine is. Ever since I was told on Feb. 18 I had Stage 4 Cancer, Mom has been a "rock" for me. I can't drive. Rather I have chosen not to drive since my right leg is gaunt and I am loaded on all sorts of painkillers and medications making me a real threat to get a DUI. Mom (and Dad) has been my driver every time I need to go to the Doctor. Or Hospital. Or................... She is my "Nurse" as well. In the morning she has out all of the meds I need to take and then at night - ditto. She has done cooking for me because my first 3-4 days home after being caged up on Chemo for 5 days I need someone to make sure I eat and to even make some food for me. Without Mom (and Dad) instead of reading updates on my health you would have read how I had no option but to end my life. I hate saying it but it i true. Every night when I go to bed I spend a few minutes staring at the ceiling wondering how I got so lucky to have parents far better than I deserve. I have always appreciated her. I know how amazing she is and how without her I wouldn't be 1% of the person I am today. Mom: You have no idea how much I LOVE YOU. I will be alive on Mother's Day 2020, 100% because of you.

Sunday in the PL.........I debated between: Leicester +145 and Man City to win by Nil -120. Obviously the one more likely to happen is Man City.

Pinny/WA

Leicester City +145............As I posted in another thread don't see how Chelsea come to play here. Dead legs after playing 120 minutes on Thursday. They have a T4 spot (and thus - a CL spot for next season) already assured. They hate their manager who is almost certainly gone after this game. Leicester will come to play and should be a lifeless and listless Chelsea side just looking to get thru this one w/o an injuries for their upcoming Europa League Final (Which they will lose to Arsenal). Chelsea might "park the bus" for this one mostly to conserve energy. Leicester might take some time to get thru but eventually they will. I chose this one over "City to Nil" because if you look at the average price of my plays it comes out to about +135. I am 100% sure "City to Nil" cashes but to quote John Tortorella "Safe is Death." Have some fun here and hope this +145 ticket cashes.

FYI: I have past EOG BB plays that will be graded today. 2 on games going today - 1 on the winner. I'd love to think Liverpool will cash. It won't.

Everton +0.5 -120
Palace/Bournemouth O3 +116 (BEST BET of the entire PL card - this one might see 5+ goals and 3+ in 1h)

Liverpool +173 to win the PL

All Non-PL TBD plays:

Winkyduck 509-682-37 +3.34 UNITS (Blues to advance past SJ and play for the Cup +107; Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125)

Reactions: E$

dfish

EOG Addicted
967 Seattle Mariners* +125 vs Boston Red Sox for 1st 5 Innings
M Gonzales - L Listed H Velazquez - R

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
100% updated:

Winkyduck 511-684-37 +3.50 UNITS (Blues to advance past SJ and play for the Cup +107; Mariners U70.5 RSW +125; D-backs U75.5 RSW EV; Rockies to MAKE the Playoffs +200; Robert Kraft to be suspended 5-8 weeks +125)