EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, May 8

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am on be best strike until Draft Queens unlocks my hostage account. But here is a play from Kinky's book, even monies

DQ unlocks my account before JK grades my +5500 Jason debutantè.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NBC track announcer Larry Collmus only identified the longshot winner in deep stretch, but I was impressed he was not flustered at the improbable result.

The great Tom Durkin, late in his fantastic career, was disappointed in his 2009 Kentucky Derby call when Mine That Bird pulled a similar upset to Rich Strike's.

Durkin labeled his 2009 call as a "career blunder he wish he could undo."

Searching for the call of Churchill Downs track announcer Travis Stone right now.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
DQ is asking for the selfie of Shame Lowry. You bettor hurry, JK, or I win another unit. That's 55 minus 1 plus 1.

UFC 5/13/22
Andrea Lee -115 DK
Jake Hadley -200 DK
Parlay (Davey Grant/Jake Hadley) +104 DK
Parlay (Tatsuro Taira/Davey Grant) -120 DK

Dell Dude

EOG Master
+5500 Jason debutantè (winner)
-1 NBA suicide pawlay (loser)
-1 Jason trophy (loser)

DQ before JK (pending)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I already sent it using link. They said didn't receive. Told me to send via email. I did. They said can't accept via email.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Got this wrong Friday - will try once again:

Tampa Bay -117
Kings+136

TYVVVM Man City for doing EXACTLY what I thought you would do!

Winkyduck 987-1397-76 -28.05 UNITS (Chris Paul NBA Finals MVP 9-1; MLB: Reds RSW Un 74.5 -145, A's RSW Un70.5 -145, Dodgers RSW Ov97.5 -135; Kyle Schwarber to hit most HR: 28-1 & Tyler O'Neil 30-1; 202, Most Steals: Miles Straw 16-1; Albert Pujols to: Move into 4th all-time in HR list +450; Hit 700th HR +1000; Dodgers to win NL West -225, Walker Buehler Cy Young +900; GA Senate Race: Democrats +132; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Finally?

Dalton H (DraftKings)
May 8, 2022, 3:44 PM EDT

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for uploading your ID,

After review, I have gone ahead and forwarded your information to the appropriate team and as soon as we have more information for you we will be sure to reach back out with an update!

Congrats on the big win! If you have any other questions or concerns in the meantime please let us know!

Best regards,

Dalton H
DraftKings Player Advocate

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is nothing I can do with DQ. Either they unlock my account or decide they don't want my futures cat action and come up with some bogus reason to boot me. Maybe I'll have Birdie beard for me.

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Pinny

Got this wrong Friday - will try once again:

Tampa Bay -117
Kings+136

TYVVVM Man City for doing EXACTLY what I thought you would do!

Winkyduck 987-1397-76 -28.05 UNITS (Chris Paul NBA Finals MVP 9-1; MLB: Reds RSW Un 74.5 -145, A's RSW Un70.5 -145, Dodgers RSW Ov97.5 -135; Kyle Schwarber to hit most HR: 28-1 & Tyler O'Neil 30-1; 202, Most Steals: Miles Straw 16-1; Albert Pujols to: Move into 4th all-time in HR list +450; Hit 700th HR +1000; Dodgers to win NL West -225, Walker Buehler Cy Young +900; GA Senate Race: Democrats +132; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200)
-50 by 7/4

kane

EOG master
Playing the star out theory, Memphis was very good in games he missed this year, granted not all of those games were against teams the caliber of G St, but they're used to playing without him, and no way the Warriors shoot like that again, if they do, I'll lose my bet and tip my cap