EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, November 22

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My Saturday BB goes today

Sunday Nov 22 at 11:15A on NBCSN

Liverpool/Leicester Ov3 -107

Liverpool has a million injuries - most on the back line. They will be able to attack Leicester, though. That is good and bad. Good - because they can score. Bad - because Leicester can now hit them on the counterattack and send Vardy down the filed to get a poacher's goal. Think we get at least 2 in 1h. I see this being a 2-2/3-2 kind of game

***The game right before this is Leeds/Arsenal. I see a 2.75 -114ish on this one. Bump it up to Ov3 +116. Get 30 cents more in a game that also should see goals and plenty of them. I can see the score being somewhat similar to the above game***

E$

EOG Dedicated
475 Dolphins -4

As a lifelong Dolphins fan but a Denver resident, E$ will be at the game cheering for the road team. Got lucky ( assuming I don’t get the Rona) as this will be the last Bronco game allowing any fans. Broncos are a train wreck and the Dolphins have the best team they have had in a long time. Drew Lock expected to start, but I don’t expect him to finish the game.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
475 Dolphins -4

As a lifelong Dolphins fan but a Denver resident, E$ will be at the game cheering for the road team. Got lucky ( assuming I don’t get the Rona) as this will be the last Bronco game allowing any fans. Broncos are a train wreck and the Dolphins have the best team they have had in a long time. Drew Lock expected to start, but I don’t expect him to finish the game.

As a lifelong Broncos fan I have no idea what to expect here. Gun to my head I take the Broncos since it seems like everyone is on Miami and we know what happens when that takes place. Dolphins due for a clinker and this is the perfect spot for one. Long travel and not exactly Miami like weather won't help.

I'll add this: Anyone who likes the Broncos should try and see if they are allowed to Parlay it to the Under cuz I just can't see Denver staying in a 34-31 kind of game. If Denver is going to win (SU or ATS) it has to be something like 17-14/21-17 kind of game

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

Tuesday Nov 24

MLS Playoffs

Seattle +136

LAFC is a MESS! Lots of injuries and now top players out due to Covid. The Sounders are just too good for them and should win rather easily

Liverpool won 3-0 so a PUSH on Ov3. No complaints and actually probably got a tad lucky
Winkyduck 700-956-51 -13.59 UNITS (Monday Nov 23: Burnley PICK -103; Tuesday Nov 24: Seattle +136; Friday Nov 27: Newcastle +0.25 -106; Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Eagles to make the Playoffs +150; GA Senate Race: Jon Ossoff +194; Repubs Control the Senate +150; Dems Control the Senate +130; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120; Saints to win the NFC +593; Will there be a Red Card 9:30 or earlier into a PL game all season: Yes -115; West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110)

bobodad

EOG Addicted
3 team 7 point teaser +120 Sports Interaction

Kansas City -0.5
NY Giants (Nov 29) +9.5
Seattle (Nov 29) +3