EOG's Best Bet thread for Sunday, November 29

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have one play going today. A BB I made almost a week ago and I am beyond ecstatic I did

5P on ESPN:

Columbus/Nashville Un2.5 -112

If you like this game Un2.5 be prepared to lay -168 or over 50-cents higher

I liked this game Un2.5 because this is 3 games in a tad over a week for Nashville. If Nashville is gonna have any chance of winning they need to make it ugly. They need to make it 0-0 as long as possible to have a chance. They are fine taking this game beyond 90 minutes. The weather should be cold, rainy, windy and nasty. Columbus has Covid issues, too.

The Un2.5 at a bettable price is long gone. If you really want something to play here: Nashville NOT to score +160......is about the only play I can suggest. If Nashville scores this game could go OVER 2/2.5. Like Saturday with Burnley/Man City - not sure how many shots and SPG Nashville gets

0-0 after 90. Like stealing money. I can't keep giving away free money like this: http://forums.eog.com/index.php?thr...r-wednesday-november-25.7467739/#post-7663275

Because I am in generous mood I will give all here one more play Monday that has a 0% chance of losing.

Pinny

Monday at 9:30A on NBCSN

Leicester City TT Ov2 +122

This might get to 2 in 1h. Fulham is pathetic on "defense." They play none. Leicester will have no trouble opening them up and getting behind Fulham's leaky back line. Jamie Vardy is -154 to score a goal at any time in this game. So if we give him 1 now we only need 1 more. I don't see how Leicester don't put at least 2 in the net and 2 gets us a PUSH. I think they can easily get 3+ here. I just don't see how this play loses. It might not win but I don't see how it loses.

Updaing: Counting winners for Under on: NYJ wins and Tu 3200 passing yards
Winkyduck 708-958-51 -6.48 UNITS (Monday: Leicester City TT Ov2 +122; Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Eagles to make the Playoffs +150; GA Senate Race: Jon Ossoff +194 AND Raphael Warnock +180; Repubs Control the Senate +150; Dems Control the Senate +130; Saints to win the NFC +593; Will there be a Red Card 9:30 or earlier into a PL game all season: Yes -115; West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110)

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Taree Race 5 australia A

win #9 fixed price 8-1

# 9. Little Miss Nic (4)J: Andrew Gibbons 55.5kg