EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, February 13

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Gotta do this now because I won't have time to post a play until very late Thursday Night

Pinny

Blues +129

NO WAY IN HELL should Vegas be this big of a fave right now over anyone half way decent. Waaaaaaaaaay too much value here and I am 100% certain the Blues close far less than +129. I sense they close +120 or less.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
Blues +129
NO WAY IN HELL should Vegas be this big of a fave right now over anyone half way decent. Waaaaaaaaaay too much value here and I am 100% certain the Blues close far less than +129. I sense they close +120 or less.

Agree. VGK should not be this chalky.

Too much drama for me here.
1 Blues dads trip in sin city.
2 The Bouwmeester cardiac episode.
3 Can VGK settle (Reset) back home after long ass road trip.
Pass for me tonight, thanks.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Bet Offline, Winky. Both go early.

Feb 12, 2020 10:03 PM Future/Prop $50.00 $4,000.00
Golf - Round Leader - The Genesis Invitational - First Round Leader - Cameron Champ +8000

Feb 12, 2020 10:03 PM Future/Prop $100.00 $3,300.00
Golf - Round Leader - The Genesis Invitational - First Round Leader - Brooks Koepka +3300

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Thursday, February 13, 2020—749 Florida Gulf Coast-6½ -112 (Pinnacle)

7 pm ET/4 pm PT—The Atlantic Sun Conference is relatively invisible, although it is the home of the team with the worst SU Record in NCAAB Division I in Kennesaw State (1-22 SU, 6-17 ATS) who welcome Florida Gulf Coast (7-19 SU, 9-15 ATS) to the KSU Convocation Center in Kennesaw, GA on Thursday night for the second meeting of the season.

When these two played at Alico Arena in Fort Myers, FL on Jan 16, FGCU defeated the Owls, 73-51 as Kennesaw State shot a pathetic 20.1% from the Field and FGCU had 10 Blocks. The Owls also had a season-low 7 points at Halftime (FGCU 34 KSU 7) and were out-Rebounded 52-39 although FGCU’s stats from the game in the Sunshine State were also unimpressive.

So, there is a debate whether or not Chicago St really is the worst team in Division I. KenPom.com has Chicago State—at Cal-State Bakersfield on Thursday night (CSUB -21 -109, Pinnacle)—at #353 with Kennesaw St at #351. with Mississippi Valley St in-between the perennial Hoop Rats.

One problem with this Pick though is FGCU’s own inability to score many Points (69.1 ppg, #226) while another is that the line has risen from its opening 5 to 6½ at most Offshores and even 7 in one I saw, so a basket is gone if you like FGCU and a basket gained if you’re backing KSU. The only Win for Jamie Lewis, Tyler Hooker and the Owls came against Gardner Webb, a private Christtian University in Boiling Springs, NC who play in the Big South. FGCU is 5-5 ATS its L10 while Kennesaw State is 2-8 ATS its L10.

FGCU 66 Kennesaw State 56

1581615577599.png

Last edited:

bmiller

EOG Addicted
Agree. VGK should not be this chalky.

Too much drama for me here.
1 Blues dads trip in sin city.
2 The Bouwmeester cardiac episode.
3 Can VGK settle (Reset) back home after long ass road trip.
Pass for me tonight, thanks.
DeBoer has yet to get a home win since becoming the new coach .. tonight could be the night for DeBoer

Dell Dude

EOG Master
New bum, Bet Offline.

The Genesis Invitational - Odds to Win Genesis Invitational (Upd After R1) - Matthew Fitzpatrick +15000

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
You'll like this, 3T. Had to bet 3X at $33 because of max.

$33.00 $4,950.00
$33.00 $4,950.00
$33.00 $4,950.00

copied in wrong place. 5-1 best I could find. made correction minute later. im not quite sure how he will actually do it but
think he will get the Dem nod.

enjoy election cycle and wagering Mr Dell