EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, January 23

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I had a dream this chink won so I am going to lose another unit and $25. 5Dimes.

610016629-11/23/20 10:01am$25.00$8,750.00 Pending 1/23/20 12:00pm Golf PGA Farmers Insurance Open - Seung-Yul Noh +35000

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Earlier I made a pair of BB plays and they go today on the

Wolves v. Liverpool game starting at NOON on NBCSN

They are:

Wolves +1 -114 AND +507 to win Outright

Now - BOTH of these numbers are lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gone. Wolves +1 is now -146 and to win Outright is now +418. THESE ARE MAJOR SIGNIFICANT MOVES! The +1 is a lot and to see Wolves be almost $1 less to win outright is massive. That takes a lot of money and not "stupid" money but "sharp" money.

It does scare the shit out me that EVERYONE is on Wolves despite the fact Wolves have a terrible history against Liverpool and have yet to actually score a goal against them in 3 PL games since returning to the league (1-0 and 2-0 x2). The money on Wolves IS warranted. Wolves lost 1-0 earlier this season at Anfield and gave Liverpool all they could handle and actually scored a goal but had it (correctly) called off for being Offsides. This game starts at 8P in England meaning the Wolves' fans will be "well lubricated" come kickoff. Molineux will be an insane asylum with almost a Roman Gladiator feel to it with Liverpool being the ones to be slaughtered. For those who can watch this game I highly encourage you to do so because the atmosphere will be as electric as you have ever seen.

Not sure if Wolves win 1-0 or 2-1 but I do think there is a darn good chance Wolves end the unbeaten season of Liverpool tonight

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Grade this disgusting chink. I dream he wins and the motherfucker is going to miss the cut and be last.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Earlier I made a pair of BB plays and they go today on the

Wolves v. Liverpool game starting at NOON on NBCSN

They are:

Wolves +1 -114 AND +507 to win Outright

Now - BOTH of these numbers are lonnnnnnnnnnnnng gone. Wolves +1 is now -146 and to win Outright is now +418. THESE ARE MAJOR SIGNIFICANT MOVES! The +1 is a lot and to see Wolves be almost $1 less to win outright is massive. That takes a lot of money and not "stupid" money but "sharp" money.

It does scare the shit out me that EVERYONE is on Wolves despite the fact Wolves have a terrible history against Liverpool and have yet to actually score a goal against them in 3 PL games since returning to the league (1-0 and 2-0 x2). The money on Wolves IS warranted. Wolves lost 1-0 earlier this season at Anfield and gave Liverpool all they could handle and actually scored a goal but had it (correctly) called off for being Offsides. This game starts at 8P in England meaning the Wolves' fans will be "well lubricated" come kickoff. Molineux will be an insane asylum with almost a Roman Gladiator feel to it with Liverpool being the ones to be slaughtered. For those who can watch this game I highly encourage you to do so because the atmosphere will be as electric as you have ever seen.

Not sure if Wolves win 1-0 or 2-1 but I do think there is a darn good chance Wolves end the unbeaten season of Liverpool tonight

Wolves gave Liverpool all they could handle. They lost 2-1 but if you saw the game Wolves not only should have gotten a draw at worst put very easily coulda and maybe shoulda won! I'll take a PUSH on +1 but +504 was there for the taking!

Pinny

Aussie Open

Raonic +214

Updated:
Winkyduck 614-828-49 +7.75 UNITS (Brighton to be Relegated +185; Chase Young to be the #1 Overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft +200; Sheffield United to win the FA Cup +5500; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; (t)RUMP to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500)

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Thursday, January 23, 2020—659 Montana -5 -105 (Heritage)

9 pm EST/6 pm PST—Montana (10-8 SU, 7-9 ATS) heads to Pocatello, ID and Holt Arena to face Idaho State (6-10 SU, 8-5-1 ATS) in a Big Sky Conference matchup on Thursday night. The Grizzlies have W12 straight SU vs Idaho State by an average of over 12 ppg and are 16-7 SU the L23 series meetings and 13-7 ATS the L20. The Bengals last Win vs Montana came on New Year’s Eve 2010 (ID ST 67 MT 65). KenPom.com has Montana ranked #151 and Idaho St at #304.

Sayeed Pridgett (18.7 ppg, 7.6 rpg), Kendal Manuel (14.9 ppg) and Derrick Carter-Hollinger (7.3 ppg) are the key cogs for the Grizzlies (6-1 SU Big Sky) while Idaho State (3-4 SU Big Sky) has a new Head Coach in Ryan Looney and are led in Scoring by Tarik Cool (13.9 ppg), Chier Maker (12.9 pg, 5.6 rpg) and Jared Stutzman (10.3 ppg).

When they score 73 or more points, Montana is 10-2 SU but when the Griz allow 73 or more, they are 0-6 SU. The Grizzlies have won the L3 by 11, 12 and 11 and are 35-10 SU vs Idaho State since 1997 and playing for something. Looking at the Bengals L7 SU Losses, we see that they’ve all been by more than 5 points (the lowest Point Spread available right now): 8-6-11-19-16-8-6.

Montana is just 3-6 ATS on the Road but Idaho State is only 1-3-1 ATS in Pocatello. The Trends also show Pridgett and Montana are 5-12 ATS its L17 after a SU Win, so maybe backing the Griz on the Money Line (-200, 5Dimes) is the better play in what may be a closer game than the visitors will like.

Montana 73 Idaho State 64