EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, May 16

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Eldrick Woods to MISS the Cut +513

Obviously when you take this big of a price on a play like this the chances of it cashing are not very good. But the fact he has skipped some rounds is not good as is the fact weather might be somewhat of an issue. I'm not sure this will cash..........but I do think it will come a lot closer to cashing than most might expect. IF he makes the Cut I don't think it will be by more than 2-3 strokes, if that.

Reactions: E$

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
543 Portland +8 @ Wynn

Hey Dell Dude...there's an interesting discussion happening elsewhere. Check in if possible. I tried PM'ing you but it wouldn't send.

E$

EOG Dedicated
Pinny

Eldrick Woods to MISS the Cut +513

Obviously when you take this big of a price on a play like this the chances of it cashing are not very good. But the fact he has skipped some rounds is not good as is the fact weather might be somewhat of an issue. I'm not sure this will cash..........but I do think it will come a lot closer to cashing than most might expect. IF he makes the Cut I don't think it will be by more than 2-3 strokes, if that.

Off to a good start

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Off to a good start

Same thing was said about Celtics over Bucks in the series after Game 1. Then the next 4 games were played and what looked like a great bet was anything but. He is now back to Even so you won't find me celebrating just yet. Still a lonnnnnnnnnng way to go