EOG's Best Bet thread for Thursday, November 19

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Today's slate features an AAC matchup in the college ranks, along with an NFC West tilt from Glendale. Also a bunch of soccer and tennis. Someone after tonight will be in sole possession of first place for at least 4 days breaking a 3 way tie up top. GL!

Last edited:
Today's slate features an AAC matchup in the college ranks, along with an NFC West tilt from Glendale. Also a bunch of soccer and tennis. Someone after tonight will be in sole possession of first place for at least 4 days breaking a 3 way tie up top. GL!

John Kelly overslept or inactive due to a hangover? ;

Who gave you the authority to start - his - thread, lol.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
John Kelly overslept or inactive due to a hangover? ;

Who gave you the authority to start - his - thread, lol.
Sorry x but you'll have to ask winky. He seems to be the ambassador in that area. A lot of his games go the early next morning and sometimes before JK gets to start the new thread because his mind is left in Chicago St.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Sorry x but you'll have to ask winky. He seems to be the ambassador in that area. A lot of his games go the early next morning and sometimes before JK gets to start the new thread because his mind is left in Chicago St.

I lived in Illinois for 18 months waaaaaaay back when - so not all that inaccurate

JHU Dad

EOG Dedicated
Russell Wilson over 32.5 rushing yards. (-130). I think both QBs go over their respective numbers. Huge game...lots of action.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Friday Nov 27 (I want to post this now because I think after Newcastle plays Saturday this line will fall to PICK and I would like to get +0.25 now because not sure I can get it later)

Noon

Newcastle +0.25 -106

Winkyduck 698-956-50 -15.67 UNITS (Saturday Nov 21: Tottenham +0.5 +108; Monday Nov 23: Burnley PICK -103; Friday Nov 27: Newcastle +0.25 -106; Alex Faust to be the new Jeopardy host +1800 AND Anderson Cooper +500; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Eagles to make the Playoffs +150; GA Senate Race: Jon Ossoff +194; Repubs Control the Senate +150; Dems Control the Senate +130; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120; Saints to win the NFC +593; Will there be a Red Card 9:30 or earlier into a PL game all season: Yes -115; West Brom to be Relegated +100 AND Fulham to be Relegated +110)