EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, April 20

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

912 Indians +103 (Rodon MUST start)

Faded Musgrove in his first start after tossing a no-hitter. Damn right I'm gonna fade a journeyman who did the same his last time out - and fading him is even better since he took a PG into the 9th. I know Plesac's kid ain't exactly Cy Young but here he might not have to be

hcskip

EOG Addicted
4/20/21 2:30pm Germany Soccer 211 Bayern Munchen (GER-1) -193* vs Bayer Leverkusen (GER-1)
BAS

Valuist

EOG Master
St Louis/Washington Over 5 (-115) F5, (Bookmaker)

Between Corbin's horrific form and Nat hitters' ownage of Wainwright, hard not to see a race to the bat rack for both teams.

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
live wager

Columbus to score 0 goals +500 bet365
Columbus has quit on season. wouldn't surprise me if they get shut out by a rookie net minder making first start. that's the kind of season its been for the BlueJackets

Florida leads 2-0 at time of post late 1st period

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
live wager

Columbus to score 0 goals +500 bet365
Columbus has quit on season. wouldn't surprise me if they get shut out by a rookie net minder making first start. that's the kind of season its been for the BlueJackets

Florida leads 2-0 at time of post late 1st period

Its been that kind of run for me. literally seconds after my wager was accepted Columbus scores.

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Eck and O'Brien just said the Red Sox have gone 47-12 in Eduardo Rodriguez's starts since 2018.

Please guys, do not jinx this game.

Always save statistics like that for the postgame show.

Last edited: