EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, February 11

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Sat Feb 15

Liverpool 1h TT Ov1 +110

This has a 0% chance of losing. And in case you have not been paying attention to what I doing for Feb. 15 - SHAME ON YOU!

Winkyduck 620-834-40 +9.13 UNITS (Sat. Feb. 15: Norwich City/Liverpool 2 Units on Ov3 -106 AND O3.5 +148 AND 1h O1.5 +134 And Liverpool 1h TT Ov1 +110; Brighton +185 and Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Chase Young to be the #1 Overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft +200; Sheffield United to win the FA Cup +5500; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; (t)RUMP to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; Dodgers to win the NL +200)

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Wednesday, February 12, 2020—200389 Sheffield Wednesday +110 (William Hill)

2:45 pm ET/11:45 am PT (INTERNATIONAL: iFollow, UK: SKY GO Extra, Sky Sports Red Button)—Luton Town Football Club (7-3-21) has L7 of 8 in the EFL Championship and sadly sit in 24th and last place with a horrific -29 GD (37 GF-66 GA) with the Hatters (LWLLLL) scoring just 37 goals in 31 league games and allowing 66 heading into Wednesday’s Week 32 match vs Sheffield Wednesday (12-8-11, 41 GF-34 GA) at Home at Kenilworth Road (Grass) in Luton, Bedfordshire and look destined for relegation to League One.

Eleventh-place Sheffield Wednesday (DDLWLL) beat Luton Town, 1-0 at Home in the first meeting between these two clubs this season on Aug 20 with a Kadeem Harris (3 goals) goal at the 54-minute mark being the difference. Sheffield Wednesday is 12-10-8 vs Luton Town and in that last meeting, James Collins, Jacob Butterfield and the Hatters held the edge in ToP (55%) and Shots (11), but only put 2 on Target to the host Owls 3 with 1 in the net.

The Owls and Manager Garry Monk have fared pretty well on the Road of late, going 3-1-1 their L5—including a 1-0 Win over EPL side Brighton & Hove Albion in the FA Cup—despite an Injury to top-scorer Steven Fletcher (12 goals) with Jacob Murphy (4 goals), Josh Windass, Barry Bannan (7 assists) and Atdhe Nuhiu picking up the slack on the attack and GK Cameron Dawson solid in goal—Kieren Westwood has been nursing a Shoulder injury—although Blackburn did score on him 5 times in a 5-0 blasting on Jan 18 at Home.

With the Total here at 2½o -125 (Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook), expectations of a Home goal for Collins and 2019 League One champions Luton Town is baked into the odds cake, as is a goal for Murphy and the Owls. But will there be a third? And can the Hatters possibly pull off the upset? I don’t think so here. The Hatters lack of firepower has been a real liability and Collins is in an apparent crisis of Confidence with just 1 score in his L8 matches while Sheffield Wednesday probably likes to play on Wednesdays.

Luton Town 1 Sheffield Wednesday 2

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The Champ @ BetOffline.

Golf - Futures - The Genesis Invitational - Odds to Win The Genesis Invitational - Cameron Champ +10000

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Also. Pound this asshole until April.

Golf - Futures - The Masters - Odds to Win 2020 The Masters (Early Market) - Lee Westwood +8000

universalist

EOG Dedicated
Wow, zero % chance of losing. In the 50 years that I have been investing in sports games, I have never before seen that type of statement. You must be the best picker in the history of sports or close to it. The closest thing to that was when the famous "Doc" won the Rose Bowl selection something like 17 years in a row. I wish you all the success possible. I never say good "luck" because "luck" never wins anything consistently. And since you are successful, you know your stuff!