EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, January 24

Heim

EOG Master
648 Vanderbilt +6 -10 DK

Realize leading scorer out for Vandy, but backup Dia more agile. Plus UK has KU on deck. Memorial really a huge HC, not to mention Stackhouse a better X & O guy than Cal.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This was my Monday BB and it goes today

Southampton TT Un0.5 +139..............Newcastle has not won a major trophy since 1955. They face Southampton in the 2-leg Semis of the English League Cup. They reallllllly want to win this triphy and they stand a great chance against the PL cellar dwellers. Newcastle doesn't play a PL game for some time - only these 2 games. Because of that I expect a full squad to play here. Newcastle has played 20 games. They have allowed 11 goals all season - 5 less than the 16 Arsenal has let in. I fully expect Newcastle to clamp down on Southampton and give them nothing. My only fear is a free kick from the single best free kick taker on the planet, Southampton's James Ward-Prowse. Unless JWP gets a free kick in a dangerous situation the Saints are not scoring here. Under 2.5 is also a solid play

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
NHL

to make playoffs
Vegas NO +450

DK

Last week it was: -2000/+900

I Tweeted to some VSiN guys if the price warranted a play and was laughed at. Now.................

Before the season I took +200 and Un97.5 points. Looked like a dead loser early on. Now - not so sure. I said it at the time (In all fairness so did many others) that Eichel trade and contract was a KILLER!

Their RSW points is now 99.5 -115 both ways. I think we will know a lot more the next 5 days when they have 3 games against the 3 NYC area teams.

This could get very close down the stretch

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
This was my Monday BB and it goes today

Southampton TT Un0.5 +139..............Newcastle has not won a major trophy since 1955. They face Southampton in the 2-leg Semis of the English League Cup. They reallllllly want to win this triphy and they stand a great chance against the PL cellar dwellers. Newcastle doesn't play a PL game for some time - only these 2 games. Because of that I expect a full squad to play here. Newcastle has played 20 games. They have allowed 11 goals all season - 5 less than the 16 Arsenal has let in. I fully expect Newcastle to clamp down on Southampton and give them nothing. My only fear is a free kick from the single best free kick taker on the planet, Southampton's James Ward-Prowse. Unless JWP gets a free kick in a dangerous situation the Saints are not scoring here. Under 2.5 is also a solid play

CANNOT complain about the price I got. It is now +105 because, as expected, Newcastle is playing EVERYONE!

Today's BB

Pinny: 602 Penn State +7 -106

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Congratulations, Kinky. South Hampton not only can't score, they can't even get a shot off. They could play 900' and still be nil. Kinky plus 1. Dell Dude minus 1.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I was all set to celebrate then they took the SH goal away. Another sport ruined by replay. Have to sweat the review on most goals and have to assume review if following on livescore. Unlike kane, I will mea cokie. u0.5 was a great call. Rare for Kinky but he posted it and it's going to (probably) win.

Heim

EOG Master
648 Vanderbilt +6 -10 DK

Realize leading scorer out for Vandy, but backup Dia more agile. Plus UK has KU on deck. Memorial really a huge HC, not to mention Stackhouse a better X & O guy than Cal.

After watching UK tonight I bet them at 40/1. With apologies to the Fab Four, they've come together, right now.