EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, July 7

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Tuesday for Wednesday spot for early Wednesday game...
Wednesday, July 8, 2020—MLS Soccer⚽
MLS Is Back—Group Stage
116332 Chicago Fire -125 (BetOnline)

10:30 pm EDT/7:30 pm PDT (ESPN, ESPND)—Fading expansion teams early on has always appealed to me, and betting against Nashville SC (0-0-2, 1 GF-3 GA) against the Chicago Fire (0-1-1, 2 GF-3 GA) when the MLS is Back Tournament (July 8-Aug 11) kicks off with Group Stage play on Hump Day seemed like a good idea. A new Day, A new stupid name. MLS Is Back. “Back” because of a Bat. What are ya gonna do? They lost me when they tried to call the Sears Tower in Chicago something else that they call it now that I will not write. What you talkin’ ‘bout? No. Never. Nein. Negative. Nope. Not never. R.I.P. Charlie Daniels. He died with the same name his Mother gave him.

The Washington Redskins will always be the Washington Redskins to me. The SuperBook will always be the Hilton. We can’t sell everything. everywhere all the time and be like NASCAR cars with decals on our Taints and Quimby regions or be so paranoid about Words when a Virus is devastating Homo Sapiens and we have more fucking Guns than stupid People here and the Ice is melting as Earth warms up and half of you fucks deny it all. The Media is smarter than your Friends and Phone, Bubba. They ask questions to people actually involved. Sticks and Stones still works.

And what’s with 2 expansion teams (Inter Miami, Nashville SC) instantly in a Group Stage in their first season ever, 2 games in? That fucking Pangolin. He made everything weirder than Weird. Fear And Loathing On Planet Earth stuff. And everyone wanted to move to the US? Now what? Now we can’t leave and nobody wants us. We’re now perceived like those rabid Horseshoe Bats that kicked off this nightmare. There is nothing funny about all of this.

I often sit quietly and think, “Is this really happening Here and Now? And what can I do?” And Nothing is always the answer as helplessness and hopelessness consume my thoughts of the immediate future. It still seems like March, like we are frozen in time. And when I peer outside, Masks are the Exception and not the Rule. Las Vegas is destined to be a hot spot and Nevada’s Rt Rate is still #6 (1.26 estimate, 0.96-1.48 range). We all should have started freaking 6 weeks earlier and waited to open up 6 weeks later. It’s weird and profoundly sad how fast things have suddenly changed.

Anyway, on Wednesday night at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex in Bay Lake, Florida, the Fire and expansion Nashville SC will meet in the second match of the tournament and BetOnline has the Fire as -125 Favorites ($25 to win $20, BetOnline) with Nashville as +265 Underdogs with a Draw priced at +255 and the Total at 2½, 3o/u -110. The Goal Line market sees Chicago -½ at -121 with Nashville +½ +101.

Nashville Soccer Club is coached by Gary Smith and will play at Nissan Stadium and the team is a continuation of the USL club of the same name—they lost 1-0 to the Indy Eleven in 2019 USL Championship—and lost their first 2 fixtures, falling 2-1 to Atlanta United on the 366th Day Of The Year (Feb 29) and 1-0 to the Timbers in Portlandia (March 8), three days before almost all major Sports leagues decided to wisely shut shit down. The USA instantly became Chicago State (NCAAB) from Winter to Spring. Is relegation to a Third World nation next?
Nashville has 2 former Firemen in MF Dax McCarty and MF David Accam and Walker Zimmerman has its only Goal so far. NSC gave up Goals early to both the Five Stripes (9’) and Timbers ( 12’), but have allowed only one score beyond the 13-minute mark for some context (37’ Emerson Hyndman). For more context, this is their 3rd real (MLS) Regular Season match ever.

Chicago Fire FC beat Nashville, 3-1 in Preseason Game 2 in an affair which saw the club score its first-ever Goal after a scoreless 0-0 Draw vs IF Elfsborg of the Swedish ‎Allsvenskan in their cherry-popper. Nashville went 3-2-1 in 6 Preseason fixtures (10 GF-6 GA), W3 straight (LOUISVILLE CITY, MTL IMPACT, FC CINCINNATI) after losing to the Fire before drawing with DC United, 1-1 on Feb 10 when we were worried about Valentine’s Day and Chocolate and not about Death. Death is permanent.
Creative Polish international MF Przemysław Frankowski and the Fire already tasted success vs his club and will want their Win, Tourney or whatever. If you had a Dog named Przemysław, calling him be might be embarrassing, even with 2 syllables, and even in a nation with an apparent Death Wish. Masks matter but this new Free Fall mantra seems appropriate. Math doesn’t wait.

Robert Beric had the Fire’s lone score at Seattle in a 2-1 Loss in the opener which saw the sounders Jordan Morris score at the 90+3’ mark while Jonathan Bornstein had Chicago’s lone Goal in a Week 2 Draw vs New England, 1-1 (56% ToP) and GK Kenneth Kronholm has been OK (5 Saves, 3 GA) with Morris’s late tally dictating his current statistical reality (2 GA and 2 Draws and 2 Points in 2 games is better than 3 GA a Draw and a Loss and 1 Point in 2 Games). I saw about 33 people outside yesterday and 3 had Masks on—2 of them employees of the complex and 1 dude picking though Trash to survive. R.I.P. Las Vegas. Being ignorant is the real Sin in this stupid City.

Nashville SC 1 ✺ Chicago Fire FC 2

Last edited:

pocketheadies

EOG Enthusiast
^best bet for tomorrow 7/8
Today:
Horse matchup mountaineer race 9:
MU] [42484] 9 WILD ROAD (MOU R9) -145 (3 PERFECTLY PLAIN (MOU R9))
Good luck

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Tuesday for Wednesday spot (for now) for Thursday match with Chicago Fire-Nashville SC Postponement... (Will re-blast again on match day)
Thursday, July 9, 1 C.V.—English Premier League Soccer ⚽
101023 Manchester United -1 +100 (BetOnline)

3:15 pm EDT/12:15 pm PDT (NBCSN, NBCSports.com, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, NBC Sports App, UNIVERSO NOW)—With ßruno Fernandes and Paul Pogba aptly pulling the strings in the Red Devils midfield, 5th-place Manchester United (15-10-8, 55 points) is now unbeaten in its L16 in all competitions (12-4-0) as it battles with Leicester FC (17-8-9, 59 points) and now 3rd-place Chelsea FC (18-9-10, 60 points) for UEFA Champions League qualifying spots as the EPL wraps up Matchweek 34. On Thursday, United are at Villa Park (Desso GrassMaster) in Aston, ßirmingham, England to play 18th-place Aston Villa (7-6-20, 27 points), tied on points with 19th-place AFC Bournemouth and still fighting to avoid Relegation with fixtures, 34, 35, 36, 37 and 38 offering up 15 points for the taking.

When these two clubs me back on Dec 1, 2019 at Old Trafford when Lysol was readily available and not more valuable than a Mickey Mantle rookie card and Fear was just a word, the Red Devils tied 2-2 as the hosts benefited from a Tom Heaton OG to tie the game 1-1 after Jack Grealish put Villa ahead 11 minutes in. In the 2H, MUFC took a 2-1 lead on a Victor Lindelöf score (64), before Tyrone Mings answered 2 minutes later for the Claret and ßlue who only had 38% of the ToP and 3 Shots on Target (9 Total) to United’s 6 (16 Total).

Oddsmakers at BetOnline have MUFC as steep -286 Favorites in the Three-way market right now with hosts Aston Villa—without starting GK Tom Heaton (Knee)—priced at +750 with a Draw at +370 with the Total is at 2½, 3o -115 with the Red Devils -1½ at +100 ($11.11 to win $11.11, BetOnline) with the Villains +1½ at -120 in the Goal Line market. The Referee will be Jonathan Moss. When we find out that there’s a real Devil, United will surely have to change its nickname. Perhaps the Fighting Fergusons, Ye Ol' ßall Kickers or the Not-So Noisy Neighbors or something equally PC lame. Volare, oh, oh...

The series Trends show Anthony Martial (15 goals), Marcus Rashford (15 goals) and new whiz kid Mason Greenwood (8 goals)—who could probably score a goal in England shooting from Ireland—and United are 54-17-11 (299 GF-209 GA) lifetime vs Aston Villa in EPL play but and underwhelming 29-22-30 at Villa Park (124 GF-138 GA). The Red Devils are unbeaten in the L12 EPL meetings, going 10-2-0 and outscoring Villa 31-10 in the process. It’s the story Of a man named ßrady Who was bringing up three very stanky Girlz All of them without ßush hair Just like their Mother ßut the youngest one had curls...

With GK David de Gea more Confident than the first meeting, DMF stalwart Nemanja Matić now re-signed (Monday), Fernandes (6 goals, 5 assists) clicking in the middle of the pitch and new Manager Ole Gunnar Solskjær the perfect fit in Fire Engine Red Mancunia, this will be a hard team to beat and it’s worth noting that MUFC—who have scored first in 5 straight EPL affairs—end the Plague-interrupted 2019/20 EPL Regular Season against Leicester City on Sunday, July 26 in Leicester, the site of a recent huge COVID-19 outbreak in not-so Jolly Old England, in a fixture that could end up being a very hard Loss for the loser. Please respect Animals.

Juan Mata, Luke Shaw and United are also still alive in the English FA Cup where the Red Devils face Chelsea on Saturday, July 18 (ESPN+, MUFC +127, CFC +188, DRAW +220; 2, 2½o -122, BetOnline) in the first of two Semifinals at Wembley Stadium in London (ARS-MCFC on July 19) as well as in the UEFA Europa League, where MUFC are up 5-0 on aggregate already against LASK Linz of the Austrian ßundesliga with Leg 2 now set tentatively for Wednesday, Aug 5 at historic Old Trafford where it is said to rain Sugar Plums and Pink Poodles, Pepé.

With the Red Devils motivated by the chance to play UCL football in 2021 after just being bounced in 2019/20, that 12-match Unbeaten streak against Villa, the Revenge factor from 2 theoretical lost points at Home and everyone healthy and in good form and at Solskjær’s disposal—Lindelöf has a Lower Back injury and is listed as Questionable—expect an attack-heavy and very talented Starting XI with Martial, Rashford, Greenwood and Fernandes up front—all 4 scored last time out vs AFC ßournemouth in a 5-2 blistering, Fernandes twice—in their 4-2-3-1 tactical formation with Pogba and Matić in the CMF with Shaw, Harry Maguire, Aaron Wan-Bissaka and possibly Eric Bailly if Lindelöf can’t go at RCB defensively in front of the 6-foot-4 de Gea.

They tried to make me go to rehab I said, "No, no, no" Yes, I've been black ßut when I come back, you'll know, know, know I ain't got the time And if my daddy thinks I'm fine He's tried to make me go to rehab I won't go, go, go...

Aston Villa FC 1 ✺ Manchester United FC 3

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Wednesday July 7 at 10A

Burnley +0.5 -107

Burnley is better in every facet of the game. I will gladly take them not to lose in what sure looks like a 1-1 kind of game

Winkyduck 648-872-45 +3.90 UNITS (Wednesday July 7: Burnley +0.5 -107; Saturday July 11 Jorge Masvidal +260; Mauricio Pochettino to be next Permanent Newcastle Manager +110; Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; Gretchen Whitmer to be Democratic Veep Nominee: +1500 AND Val Demings +400; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Dodgers +200 to win the NL; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Will George W Bush endorse Joe Biden for POTUS: YES +350; Will Condoleezza Rice endorse Joe Biden +185; Joe Biden to be elected POTUS +120; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180 & Wisconsin -130 & Florida +135 AND Georgia +200; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200; Dems control the House/Repubs the Senate +150 AND Dems control the House AND the Senate +130; Next Justice to leave the SCOTUS: Clarence Thomas +400; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120)