EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, June 30

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

Saturday July 4

Crystal Palace +1 -118

This weekend's card is one of the best looking ones I have seen in a long time. This line makes no sense at all. Palace played on Monday. Leicester plays Everton on Wednesday. This game will take its toll on the Foxes since Everton will make this a very rough and physical game. Then, less than 72 hours later, Leicester will play again. This time against a very well organized defensive side that will frustrate the hell out of them. In order to lose this play Leicester has to win by 2+ goals. On a game with a total of 2.25 wit Over a very slight fave so we might see only 2 goals here. If that. Think we are looking at a 0-0/1-0/1-1 kind of game. I will gladly take +1 goals with the better rested side. This game might also not be played at Leicester since the area is being heavily hit by the virus and odds are this one will be moved to another venue. This line makes no sense - like a few others this weekend.

Winkyduck 644-866-44 +6.01 UNITS (Wednesday July 1: Everton/Leicester Un2.5 -120 AND Bournemouth +140; Saturday, July 4: Crystal Palace +1 -118; Sunday, July 5: Southampton +1.5 -104 AND Liverpool -1.5 +102; Mauricio Pochettino to be next Permanent Newcastle Manager +110; Brighton +185 and Bournemouth +125 to be Relegated; Man City to win the Champions League +410; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; Gretchen Whitmer to be Democratic Veep Nominee: +1500 AND Val Demings +400; #IQ45 to NOT be the 2020 RepubliCON POTUS Nominee +500; 2 Units on Will Jacoby Brissett be Colts starter for Week 1 - NO +100; Next MLB Game to be Played August 1st or Sooner: YES -110 AND NO +125; Patriots RSW Ov8.5 -110 AND RSW Un9.5 -110; Jets RSW U6.5 +105; Bills to win the AFC East +275 AND Patriots +175; Will George W Bush endorse Joe Biden for POTUS: YES +350; Will Condoleezza Rice endorse Joe Biden +185; Joe Biden to be elected POTUS +120; Democrat wins Michigan in 2020 POTUS Election -180 & Wisconsin -130 & Florida +135 AND Georgia +200; #IQ45 to lose EC and Popular Vote +110..........#IQ45 to WIN EC but lose Popular Vote +200; Dems control the House/Repubs the Senate +150 AND Dems control the House AND the Senate +130; Next Justice to leave the SCOTUS: Clarence Thomas +400; Tua's 2020 Passing Yards: UNDER 3200 -120)

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Tuesday for Wednesday spot for Wednesday match...
Wednesday, July 1, 2020—English Premier League Soccer ⚽
101023 Chelsea FC -167 (BetOnline)

3:15 pm EDT/2:15 pm CDT/12:15 PDT (NBCSN, UNIVERSO, Telemundo Deportes En Vivo, NBC Sports App, NBCSports.com, UNIVERSO NOW, SiriusXM FC)—Chelsea FC is unbeaten its L7 (6-1-0) in all competitions and Manager Frank Lampard and his Blues (54 points)—who have W6 straight in all games, registering 4 Clean Sheets—are trying not only to hold on to their current 4th place in the English Premier League standings, but to try to jump Leicester City (55 points) and ino 3rd place as both try to hang on to lucrative UEFA Champions League spots in a league which may nab 5 this time around.

On Wednesday, Chelsea (16-6-9, 55 GF-41 GA) head crosstown to Olympic Stadium (Desso GrassMaster) to Stratford and the East End of Londontown to face West Ham United FC (7-6-18, 35 GF-54 GA, 27 points) who are in 17th place and only out of the Relegation Zone by Goal Differential (-19 to -21, AFC Bournemouth) heading into Matchweek 32 play. Veteran Martin Atkinson will be the match Referee and the 49-year-old Brit also does Bar mitzvahs (בַּר מִצְוָה).

Oddsmakers at BetOnline had Tammy Abraham (+100 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL), Willian (+240 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL) and visitors Chelsea (WDWWW) as solid -167 Favorites ($16.70 to win $10, BetOnline), with LB Aaron Creswell (7/1 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL) and West Ham United (LWLLL) currently priced at +440 with a Draw at +285 and the Total at 2½, 3o -118. In the Goal Line market, CFC is -1 -101 with the host Hammers +1 -119.

The series Trends show that Mason Mount (+240 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL), Jorginho (3/1 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL) and the Blues have barely held the upper hand in this Derby series, going 40-21-36 (W-D-L) vs West Ham (155 GF-144 GA) in EPL play and 15-9-24 (66 GF-80 GA) on the Road. West Ham is an impressive 2-2-1 the L5 series meetings, and the visiting club has had 0 Goals at Halftime those L5 encounters.

When these two met at Stamford Bridge back in Matchweek 14, the Hammers came out 1-0 winners with a Cresswell score (48’) the game’s only tally. Here, CFC will play up the Revenge thing over Michail Antonio (3/1 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL) and West Ham—1-2-8 since New Year’s Day—while wanting to stay in good Form as well as leapfrog the Foxes into 3rd place.

CFC GK Kepa and AMF Ross Barkley have been solid of late, but American sensation and a Hershey, Pennsylvania product not made out of Chocolate, Christian Pulisic (+160 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL), suffered a Calf Injury in Sunday’s FA Cup Quarterfinal win over Leicester City and may miss with the Blues having another PL fixture coming July 4 (Saturday) at Home in West London vs Watford.

Talented West Ham United F Sebastien Haller (+240 To Score At Least 1 Goal, BoL) is listed as Questionable on FlashScore for the homelads with a Hip injury. Chelsea should score first here and Lampard should find the right Starting XI, with Pedro, N'Golo Kanté (3 goals), Mateo Kovačić able to help or replace Pulisic with Mount an emerging star (6 goals, 4 assists) as Willian seems destined for Manchester United.

Up top, vet Olivier Giroud (3 goals) has been a solid backup for big gun Abraham (12) with young Michy Batshuayi (1 goal) the third choice. Expect Abraham to get the start here is a potential 4-2-3-1 tactical formation with the hot Barkley and versatile Willian (6 goals, 5 assists) possibly on the attack flanks for CFC who are starting to play better Defense in front of Kepa with able Captain and creator César Azpilicueta and Marcus Alonso (4 goals) teaching New Kids In The Back (Zouma-Christensen-James- Rüdiger-Palmieri) the Royal Blue ropes. Hot beats cold, Confident beats leery with no support from any Home fans. 2020 is Fellini on Acid written by a mean and heartless writer who must despise us Homo Sapien Sapiens. We are always in peril it seems. Stay tough my friends. We all made it to Today.

West Ham United FC 1 ✺ Chelsea FC 3

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

Saturday July 4

Crystal Palace +1 -118

This weekend's card is one of the best looking ones I have seen in a long time. This line makes no sense at all. Palace played on Monday. Leicester plays Everton on Wednesday. This game will take its toll on the Foxes since Everton will make this a very rough and physical game. Then, less than 72 hours later, Leicester will play again. This time against a very well organized defensive side that will frustrate the hell out of them. In order to lose this play Leicester has to win by 2+ goals. On a game with a total of 2.25 wit Over a very slight fave so we might see only 2 goals here. If that. Think we are looking at a 0-0/1-0/1-1 kind of game. I will gladly take +1 goals with the better rested side. This game might also not be played at Leicester since the area is being heavily hit by the virus and odds are this one will be moved to another venue. This line makes no sense - like a few others this weekend.

GREAT timing by me. This is now -128 at BO and -137 at Pinny. And I sense it will climb even higher to the point this game will go from +1 to +0.75

Play this game NOW or PASS because CP's price is only going one way - UP

hcskip

EOG Addicted
GREAT timing by me. This is now -128 at BO and -137 at Pinny. And I sense it will climb even higher to the point this game will go from +1 to +0.75

Play this game NOW or PASS because CP's price is only going one way - UP

My only choice at Heritage was the +0.75 line this morning, at +108. It's now at +105.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My only choice at Heritage was the +0.75 line this morning, at +108. It's now at +105.

.....................and this price will not last long. This was a very bad line and it didn't take time for those "in the know" to realize it and take advantage of it. If someone like ME saw this was a bad line those far smarter than me knew it even faster