EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, November 5

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting Tuesday for Wednesday spot for Wednesday match...
Wednesday, November 6, 2019—224249 Manchester City -1 +111 (Intertops)

3pm EST/12 pm PST (B/R Live, TUDNxtra)—Backing the Sky Blues on the Handicap line and laying a goal is the Pick in the eog Best Bets thread in this UEFA Champions League Matchday 4 meeting from San Siro (GrassMaster) in Milan on Wednesday. Manchester City (3-0-0, 10 GF-1 GA, +9 GD) won the first meeting ever vs Atalanta (0-0-3, 2 GF-11 GA, -9 GD) in an easy 5-1 romp in Group C play at City of Manchester Stadium on Oct. 22 and the Citizens can clinch a spot in the KO Stage with a Win here in Italy vs La Dea (The Goddess) who are making their Group Stage Debut and still looking for their first point.

The first time these two met, veteran Sergio Agüero had a brace and human lightning bolt Raheem Sterling had a Hat Trick, but one thing to be aware of: Manchester City will play Liverpool (at Anfield) on Sunday (Nov 10), so Manager Pep Guardiola may choose to play some backup guys in this away spot, with Agüero, Sterling, Kevin De Bruyne and starting GK Ederson all potential spectators, but all also available should Pep need them.

Atalanta (6-3-1 in Serie A) can score some Goals, and has notched 2 or more in Serie A play en route to a 3rd-place standing heading into last weekend’s play with Luis Muriel (6 goals), Duván Zapata (6 goals), Alejandro Gómez (4 goals) and Josip Iličić (4 goals) all able to produce for HC Gian Piero Gasperini and Aalanta who are playing in the UEFA CL for the first time ever. So, I Nerazzurri (The Black and Blues) have 2 Champion league goals ever—from Ruslan Malinovskyi on a PK vs MC and their first-ever, from Zapata against Shakhtar Donetsk on Matchday 2—while Sterling had 3 vs them in an 11-minute span of the 2nd Half last time out (58’ 64, 69’). What a man.

Few players are truly worth a goal (+1.0) in Soccer (Messi, CR7, Josef Martínez in MLS), but Sterling and KDB almost (each) are, but it’s no sure thing that they play here at the San Siro. Still, a 1-goal Man City Win (wager) won’t lose and Atalanta, who won’t be in the KO phase, just hasn’t shown enough yet in this group with just 2 fixtures remaining. The hosts may get another score here, but the defending EPL champion Citizens are averaging 3.33 gpg so far and a +3.0 per game, so, decent and almost equal amounts of Art and Science in this eog Best Bets thread European Football handicap.

Atalanta 1 Manchester City 3

howid

EOG Dedicated
UEFA - Champions League, Soccer

FC Internazionale Tue 11/05/19 12:00 PM

Spread (or run line) +0.5 for Match -137

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Best of luck to HOWID.

I'm compiling the numbers now for a scoreboard update to be published later tonight.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Saturday in the PL (Play 3 of at least 5 on the best looking PL card of the season....................I am trying to make all here some money by posting these plays)

Crystal Palace +1.5 -114

This is a play I will make 100% of the time ans cash at least 75% of the time. I see something like a 2-1 Chelsea win or 2-2 Draw.

Updating: Grading Sheffield United to finish DFL a Loser - I know we are only 30%-ish thru the season but this has no chance of happening so grade it now)
Winkyduck 583-783-43 +21.51 UNITS (This weekend in the PL: Friday Nov 8: Norwich PICK +101, Saturday Nov 9: Crystal Palace +1.5 -114, Sunday Nov. 10: Liverpool PICK +101; Raiders RSW U6 -125 and Julio Jones Most Reg Season Rec Yards +750 and Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400; Vegas Knights to win the West +550)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is BS, JK. Billy Sims. Barr is purposely delaying the IG Report so he can drop the bomb on the 56 year anniversary of JFK's assassination. That's why I added Flynn. Probably will be a third omg. Maybe an indictment. Maybe Julian showing up at the Roger Stone trial. Something. But 100% the FISA report drops on November 22.

Robert Costa‏
@costareports

NEWS w/ @devlinbarrett @mattzap: Justice Dept. trying to finish report on Russia probe before Thanksgiving, Nov. 20 target date but rollout still being finalized. GRAHAM to meet with BARR on Wednesday to discuss IG report...