EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, February 19

Dell Dude

EOG Master
5Dimes. It's over for Joe.

3/3/2020 8:00 AM Politics Other Sports Joe Biden drops out before Super Tuesday +320*

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
5Dimes. It's over for Joe.

3/3/2020 8:00 AM Politics Other Sports Joe Biden drops out before Super Tuesday +320*

Agree. Not sure when but it is. But had he run in 2016 I think the chances are excellent we are talking about Joe running for re-election. I think he would have beaten #IQ45

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Wednesday, February 19, 2020—70 Stars -158 (5Dimes)

8:30 pm ET/5:30 pm PT (FSAZ, FSSW, FAZ+)—After a nasty start to the 2019/20 NHL Regular Season, Dallas (34-19-6) has quietly righted the ship down in the Lone Star State with the Stars now finding themselves with the second-best Record in the Wesern Conference—behind defending Stanley Cup champions St Louis—as they welcome the Coyotes (30-24-8) to American Airlines Center in Dallas on Wednesday for a Hump Day skate, slash and punch.

The Trends show the Stars are 6-1 vs the Desert Dogs the L3 seasons and 14-3 the L17 meetings in Big D with Dallas (17-9-2 at Home, 15-7 L22) going 3-0 vs Arizona the L3 seasons at Home. And with Arizona 1-8 its L9 on the Road, 5-12 its L17 overall and just 6-18 the L24 overall meetings, siding with the Stars here in hopes to get a Pick right before Saturday’s Nevada Caucus.

The Yotes have W2 straight and Antti Raanta is 13-3-3 on the season after beating the Islanders last time out, but Dallas has the second-best Home Record in the West and have had this Arizona team’s number through the years. It seems like it could be low-scoring (Under 5-2 L7 AZ vs Pacific Division) and boring. Why we bet. I am not betting this one, just handicapping and writing about it. I have been in a funk.

Stars 3 Coyotes 1

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Thursday, February 20, 2020 A.D.—906 North Alabama -14½ (BetOnline)

7 pm ET/4 pm PT—And I think it’s gonna be a long long time ‘til touchdown brings me round again to find, I haven’t won a Pick since the War of 1812, Oh no no no no. Seriously. I’m a Pocket Man. Quills and Whigs and Wigs and Baby Powder days since a “W” doth crossed my path. But then again, I can’t remember the last bet I actually made, sister. I have one to cash in, but our next President is in town—whomever that may be—and he (sorry Amy) is either creating Traffic or holding a goomba rally close to where I would have to cash (SuperBook) so I am sure there are Police and Helicopters and Orange Cones and asswipes out the ying-yang over yonder on crooked Joe Brown Drive.

Tom Steyer has been all over my PC the L2 days, so I've been chirping at him about his money being better spent fixing Puerto Rico. Tom has never had a chance, polls around 1%, yet keeps spending $$ like he's in the fucking race. The human Ego is a strange thing. I am blaming the Anunnaki today, Dr. Phil tomorrow and you cretins this weekend. Send pills. Mars ain’t the kind of place to raise your kids. In fact it’s cold as hell.

1582154134423.png
North Alabama (10-16 SU, 13-11 ATS) welcomes ratty Kennesaw State (1-24 SU, 6-19 ATS) to Flowers Hall in Florence, AL on Thursday to play a funny game invented by a Canadian with a Peach Basket and some Time on his hands a long time ago before The Beatles invaded us here in America. Nothing is real. When these two met in Atlantic Sun Conference play in Kennesaw, GA on Jan 23, James Anderson II (19 points), Christian Agnew (12 points), CJ Brim (11 points, 8 Rebounds, 8 Assists) and the the Lions jumped out to a 47-23 Halftime lead vs the Owls, en route to a 78-58 victory (NA -7½, 131). You boys know Hoops. These stats speak volumes. KSU is not a HS girls team.

North Alabama has L5 SU and 4 in a row ATS, but KSU has L8 of 9 ATS and is the kind of team other schools ``get better on,” be it at Home or on the Road. If the Lions wanted to win by 20 (again) here, they probably can, and this may be one of those games where the 1H line (backing the chalk) may be better than the Full Game (Total 136). My shit is more John Blaze than that.

North Alabama 74 Kennesaw State 51

Attachments

• 1582153934244.png
    1582153934244.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 1

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
BetOnline

Astros Players to be HBP in 2020 Ov80.5 +120

This is 1 every 2 games. I'll take that!

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
Thursday, February 20, 2020 A.D.—906 North Alabama -14½ (BetOnline)

7 pm ET/4 pm PT—And I think it’s gonna be a long long time ‘til touchdown brings me round again to find, I haven’t won a Pick since the War of 1812, Oh no no no no. Seriously. I’m a Pocket Man. Quills and Whigs and Wigs and Baby Powder days since a “W” doth crossed my path. But then again, I can’t remember the last bet I actually made, sister. I have one to cash in, but our next President is in town—whomever that may be—and he (sorry Amy) is either creating Traffic or holding a goomba rally close to where I would have to cash (SuperBook) so I am sure there are Police and Helicopters and Orange Cones and asswipes out the ying-yang over yonder on crooked Joe Brown Drive.

Tom Steyer has been all over my PC the L2 days, so I've been chirping at him about his money being better spent fixing Puerto Rico. Tom has never had a chance, polls around 1%, yet keeps spending $$ like he's in the fucking race. The human Ego is a strange thing. I am blaming the Anunnaki today, Dr. Phil tomorrow and you cretins this weekend. Send pills. Mars ain’t the kind of place to raise your kids. In fact it’s cold as hell.

North Alabama (10-16 SU, 13-11 ATS) welcomes ratty Kennesaw State (1-24 SU, 6-19 ATS) to Flowers Hall in Florence, AL on Thursday to play a funny game invented by a Canadian with a Peach Basket and some Time on his hands a long time ago before The Beatles invaded us here in America. Nothing is real. When these two met in Atlantic Sun Conference play in Kennesaw, GA on Jan 23, James Anderson II (19 points), Christian Agnew (12 points), CJ Brim (11 points, 8 Rebounds, 8 Assists) and the the Lions jumped out to a 47-23 Halftime lead vs the Owls, en route to a 78-58 victory (NA -7½, 131). You boys know Hoops. These stats speak volumes. KSU is not a HS girls team.

North Alabama has L5 SU and 4 in a row ATS, but KSU has L8 of 9 ATS and is the kind of team other schools ``get better on,” be it at Home or on the Road. If the Lions wanted to win by 20 (again) here, they probably can, and this may be one of those games where the 1H line (backing the chalk) may be better than the Full Game (Total 136). My shit is more John Blaze than that.

North Alabama 74 Kennesaw State 51

I have wagered on this one at the SuperBook. North Alabama -8 1st Half $16½/15 and North Alabama Full Game -13½ $16½/15.
The weather in Las Vegas is glorious right now. The people, not so much. I saw people using Turn Signals.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I have wagered on this one at the SuperBook. North Alabama -8 1st Half $16½/15 and North Alabama Full Game -13½ $16½/15.
The weather in Las Vegas is glorious right now. The people, not so much. I saw people using Turn Signals.

From the neck - down...............Holly is as amazing as it gets
From the neck - UP.....................Eh, not so much

Even Nicole Kidman is saying "Girl - STOP with the Surgery/Botox/Collagen/etc."

I'd lose the bet so I wouldn't have to have sex with her. When she first started out she was "GND Gorgeous" but now she is "Freak Show UGLY!"