EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, May 20

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, May 20

Minny again vs the left hander from Pitt.....they are now 13-2 against LHPs this year......I think Locke goes for Pittsburgh....12io4j2w90

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Starts @ 11:45A PDT on NBCSN

Sunderland +1.5 goals +108 AND U3 -124:

I'll start out by saying it won't shock me if this game ends 0-0. I say that because a DRAW in this game would make BOTH teams very happy and if you went to both teams before the game and said if they called if off and called it a 0-0 Draw would they accept that - BOTH teams would shake your hand and thank you for the result. Especially Sunderland who needs ONE MORE POINT to assure themselves of safety and playing in the Premier League next season. A loss here and one Sunday MIGHT see them relegated. If Arsenal wins their last 2 games they could finish 2nd but realistically - even they know they are finishing no better than 3rd. A Draw here puts them 3 up on Man U with 1 game left and 7 goals ahead in Goal Difference - a difference that won't be overcome on Sunday. There is a massive difference between finishing 3rd and 4th with 3rd going to the Champions League Group Stage while 4th doesn't - they go into the Pre-Group stage Knockout Round - something no team wants. I see Arsenal taking chances but I see Sunderland "Parking the Bus" in this game (Parking the Bus means packing it in on Defense and playing almost everyone on your side of the field and in the 18-yard goalie box) and playing for a scoreless draw from opening whistle. IF Sunderland should happen to score the 1st goal we can go to the window an cash this ticket because it will end 1-1 at worst. As I said - I think this one very well could end up 0-0 and just don't see 4 goals put in the net and most likely this game ending 0-0 or 1-1. IF this game ends in a Draw or Sunderland even wins look for them to celebrate at the final whistle like they just won the league because it will mean they are SAFE and their hated rival Newcastle now could go Down (More on that later on in the week).

Roxxyfish

EOG Dedicated

Atlanta Hawks -1 -110 5dimes

I posted this already in yesterdays best bet thread , didnt saw that the game is tonight

Dell Dude

EOG Master

[TABLE="class: Grid"]

[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$5.00
[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency"]$2,125.00
[/TD]

Pending

5/21/15 8:00am Golf PGA
Crowne Plaza Invitational - Johnson Wagner +42500

[/TABLE]

slyone66

EOG Master

Starts @ 11:45A PDT on NBCSN

Sunderland +1.5 goals +108 AND U3 -124:

I'll start out by saying it won't shock me if this game ends 0-0. I say that because a DRAW in this game would make BOTH teams very happy and if you went to both teams before the game and said if they called if off and called it a 0-0 Draw would they accept that - BOTH teams would shake your hand and thank you for the result. Especially Sunderland who needs ONE MORE POINT to assure themselves of safety and playing in the Premier League next season. A loss here and one Sunday MIGHT see them relegated. If Arsenal wins their last 2 games they could finish 2nd but realistically - even they know they are finishing no better than 3rd. A Draw here puts them 3 up on Man U with 1 game left and 7 goals ahead in Goal Difference - a difference that won't be overcome on Sunday. There is a massive difference between finishing 3rd and 4th with 3rd going to the Champions League Group Stage while 4th doesn't - they go into the Pre-Group stage Knockout Round - something no team wants. I see Arsenal taking chances but I see Sunderland "Parking the Bus" in this game (Parking the Bus means packing it in on Defense and playing almost everyone on your side of the field and in the 18-yard goalie box) and playing for a scoreless draw from opening whistle. IF Sunderland should happen to score the 1st goal we can go to the window an cash this ticket because it will end 1-1 at worst. As I said - I think this one very well could end up 0-0 and just don't see 4 goals put in the net and most likely this game ending 0-0 or 1-1. IF this game ends in a Draw or Sunderland even wins look for them to celebrate at the final whistle like they just won the league because it will mean they are SAFE and their hated rival Newcastle now could go Down (More on that later on in the week).

[TABLE="width: 100%"]

STRAIGHT BET
[25205] SUNDERLAND AFC +1?+105

10.00 / 10.50

[TD="align: right"]
[/TD]

WIN
WIN

[/TABLE]

[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]STRAIGHT BET
[25206] TOTAL u3-130
(SUNDERLAND AFC vrs ARSENAL FC)
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]
10.00 / 7.69
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: right"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]WIN
WIN[/TD]

[/TABLE]

thahks Wink

938four

EOG Dedicated

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1207"]

[TD="align: left"]5/20/15 8:30pm Reduced Basketball

503 Cleveland Cavaliers +115* vs Atlanta Hawks

[/TD]

[/TABLE]
5d gl

yisman

EOG Master

#1) Sport : NBA Basketball
Selection : Cleveland Cavaliers/Atlanta Hawks 5/20/2015 5:33PM - (PST) Total Points OVER 49 -110 for 4th Quarter

Heritage for Cavs/Hawks

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

STRAIGHT BET
[25205] SUNDERLAND AFC +1?+105

10.00 / 10.50

[TD="align: right"]10.50[/TD]

WIN
WIN

[/TABLE]

[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]STRAIGHT BET
[25206] TOTAL u3-130
(SUNDERLAND AFC vrs ARSENAL FC)[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]10.00 / 7.69[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5, align: right"]7.69[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F5F5F5"]WIN
WIN[/TD]

[/TABLE]

thahks Wink

You are most welcome. Nice to see a game go exactly as you thought I might - a real rarity when it happens. I have more for Sunday's last day of the season. Will post in Saturday's BB Thread since games start @7A PDT unless a Sunday thread is started by about 5-6P Sat Night

Teddy kgb

Banned

Tell us what you do with that $18.19 Sly.....Delux or dbl Perperoni....

slyone66

EOG Master

i sent it to you in a free play.... lol, once in a while when a long time poster comes on with a good read, ill fuck around and throw some down for some action, what you dont tedwin????? Take houston +points tonight ted,,,bet your retirement, LOY:btj::btj: