EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, November 14

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
5D

330 Minny U ML +110

This is Minny's "Bowl Game" - win this and they get their 6th win and Bowl Eligible. Lose and they have to beat Wisky next week to get 6. A terrible sked spot for JK/Mom's Alma Mater and for a team that doesn't score (or give up) much, Minny will always be in the game. I see something like a 17-14 kinda game

Updated (The Lee Corso prop opened UCF -210 and is now -13500 so no complaint about the price I got)

Winkyduck 440-605-35 -8.71 UNITS (Lee Corso picks UCF to win -210; 330 Minny U ML +110; Texans +225 to win AFC South; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB, Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
5D

330 Minny U ML +110

This is Minny's "Bowl Game" - win this and they get their 6th win and Bowl Eligible. Lose and they have to beat Wisky next week to get 6. A terrible sked spot for JK/Mom's Alma Mater and for a team that doesn't score (or give up) much, Minny will always be in the game. I see something like a 17-14 kinda game

Updated (The Lee Corso prop opened UCF -210 and is now -13500 so no complaint about the price I got)

Winkyduck 440-605-35 -8.71 UNITS (Lee Corso picks UCF to win -210; 330 Minny U ML +110; Texans +225 to win AFC South; Most wins by an NFL Team this season: Under 13.5 -124; Ducks +155 to MISS the NHL Playoffs, Duke +600 to win NCAA CBB, Cardiff City -125 to be relegated AND Huddersfield Town +215 AND +225 to finish DFL in the EPL)

fuck, Minny my biggest play of the weekend at +3.

kane

EOG master
5D

330 Minny U ML +110

I played the Gophers +3 when it opened. Like you posted, this game is huge for them and the game doesn't mean that much to NW, they're already bowl eligible and have clinched a spot in the Big Ten championship game, I like this play a lot

Biff41

EOG Dedicated
I played the Gophers +3 when it opened. Like you posted, this game is huge for them and the game doesn't mean that much to NW, they're already bowl eligible and have clinched a spot in the Big Ten championship game, I like this play a lot
When I get to my Saturday Football capping I'll throw in my $ .02 on Minnesota as well.

kane

EOG master
A blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and then. Maybe this will be one of them?

The Gophers win easy, if I was a tout this would be my GOY. As far as situations go, it doesn't get much better than this game. Also, there's not much difference between these teams statistically.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
The Gophers win easy, if I was a tout this would be my GOY. As far as situations go, it doesn't get much better than this game. Also, there's not much difference between these teams statistically.

The fact Minny opened +3 and is now -1 says many others feel the same