EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, November 24

railbird

EOG Master
CS Fullerton -3.5

I like that they hung with top 50 santa clara, and won on road vs a smart and underrated sandiego team, Rio Grand Valley is no basketball power.

kane

EOG master
Lions get it done tomorrow.
Funny you say that, when I first started capping the game, these were my initial thoughts. This might be the Lions best chance to win a game, they play hard for Campbell every week, they've been close in a few games, the Bears stink, the Bears coach is pretty much a dead man walking, maybe the players will quit on him, who the fuck are the Bears to be laying over a FG on the road against anyone. But then I slowly realized those are the same thoughts that everyone is thinking, I pride myself on zigging when everyone else is zagging, there's just way too much Lions love, if Goff is under center they have a shot, the Tim Boyle experience is something I'd try to avoid. Bottom line is this is a game between two bad teams, and if they played on Sunday no one outside of Chicago and Detroit would care, maybe the Lions win, but they just always seem to find ways to lose, I'll wish you good lick though

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Has 1979 written all over it. 2-14 season. Jeff fucking Komlo got it done. 20-0 FT. I cee a repeat. 20-0 FT.

kane

EOG master
Has 1979 written all over it. 2-14 season. Jeff fucking Komlo got it done. 20-0 FT. I cee a repeat. 20-0 FT.
If I had to watch that dreck week after week, year after year, with no light ever at the end of the tunnel, I would have slit my paws by now

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Funny you say that, when I first started capping the game, these were my initial thoughts. This might be the Lions best chance to win a game, they play hard for Campbell every week, they've been close in a few games, the Bears stink, the Bears coach is pretty much a dead man walking, maybe the players will quit on him, who the fuck are the Bears to be laying over a FG on the road against anyone. But then I slowly realized those are the same thoughts that everyone is thinking, I pride myself on zigging when everyone else is zagging, there's just way too much Lions love, if Goff is under center they have a shot, the Tim Boyle experience is something I'd try to avoid. Bottom line is this is a game between two bad teams, and if they played on Sunday no one outside of Chicago and Detroit would care, maybe the Lions win, but they just always seem to find ways to lose, I'll wish you good lick though
Thanks for sharing that brilliant tidbit Kane

railbird

EOG Master
CS Fullerton -3.5

I like that they hung with top 50 santa clara, and won on road vs a smart and underrated sandiego team, Rio Grand Valley is no basketball power.
maybe it is true that im good at the big west, a 25 pt win for the titans