EOG's Best Bet thread for Wednesday, November 27

KevinStott11

EOG Veteran
>Posting on Wednesday for Friday spot for Saturday game...
Saturday, November 30, 2019—343 Georgia -28 -106 (Pinnacle) BE$T BET$

12 pm EST/11 am CST/9 am PST (ABC)—Clean, Old-Fashioned Hate seems like a fairly harsh name for an NCAAF rivalry, but the #4 Georgia-Georgia Tech game doesn’t care what it is actually called because it is just a Game and has no Human feelings. What you want to know is if the Bulldogs will cover ATS on Saturday at Bobby Dodd Stadium (Bermuda Grass) in Atlanta, and I've approached this keyboard for y’all to opine why I think they will cover ATS in the 114th meeting between these two Peach State colleges. Have a Yam on me.

Georgia leads this rivalry 67-41-5 and has W2 SU/ATS, beating the Yellow Jackets 45-21 last year (GEO -17) and 38-7 (GEO -12) the previous season. And the Dawgs are 4-1 ATS he L5 overall and an impressive 10-0 ATS the L10 played on the Georgia Tech campus. Yes, you read that right, 10-0 ATS. So we shall fearlessly lay the lumber (at -28) and not think twice. Sure, this seems like a meaningless game for Georgia as they await LSU in the SEC Championship Game on Saturday, Dec. 7 at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta (CBS).

German Gustav Gerneth lived 114 years (and 7 days) and was the world’s oldest person until he moved on to the next realm this past October 22, making Japan’s Chiseu Watanabe (112) now the world’s oldest. It’s never great being the world’s oldest (known) person as your reign is always destined to be a short one and there’s always some other 111-year-old whippersnapper supercentenarian staying alive somehow and waiting to steal your wrinkled and gray shine. The 2019 National Dog Show from the Kennel Club in Philadelphia is airing around Noon in most regions on Thanksgiving (NBCSN) but maybe at 2 pm here in windy Las Vegas? We will see.

It’s strange how certain Foods have become totally associated with (a US) Thanksgiving, almost putting Turkey, Yams and Pumpkin Pie on the back burner for 11¾ months. Getting a Ham for Turkey Day once in awhile seems something Human Beans could do if so inclined. Ham’s cool. Anyway, Georgia won’t want to have a burp before LSU, and I am guessing the SEC’s Dawgs still “hate” the ACCs Yellow Jackets although they are all young men on scholarship playing a game on a Saturday so I am unsure where all the “hate” comes from.

There will probably be very little “hate” when Illinois and Northwestern play (ILL -10½) in Champaign, IL on Saturday, with the Fighting Illini finally better than the Wildcats after a couple of down decades. The Cats are getting 10½ in a game they can win? Oh my. In this game, Georgia (10-1 SU, 6-5 ATS) should jump out to an early 20-point lead at GT (2-6 SU, 3-8 ATS) with QB James Graham (1,124 yards), RB Jordan Mason (862 rushing yards) and Freshman WR Ahmarean Brown (20/393/7, 19.6 ypc) leading the way on O for dem Dawgs.

Georgia has a better Defense than GT, tied for #2 in the nation with Clemson, allowing 10.7 ppg and this team has allowed 13 TDs in 11 games. The Yellow Jackets are tied for #87, allowing 30.6 ppg and with this a rivalry game, expect Georgia HC Kirby Smart (42-11 SU, 31-19 ATS) to step on at least a little throat vs a Tech team as bad as they have been in a long time. And with such a low Total (46u), it seems the visitors may approach or eclipse that 46 mark, making the Over worth a look with TWC forecasting a High of 66° and Cloudy conditions in the A-T-L while the rest of the Lower 48 endure a plethora of Winter storms (in the Fall) with funky names like Dorothy and Toto and Ezekiel (100/1 to win NFL MVP, Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook).

On HDTV, all games are better played in nasty conditions like Rain or Sleet or Snow with snow (or rain) falling during the game, piles of shoveled snow visible about a stadium’s inner perimeter and players’ breaths being seen in the air the ultimate collision of Football, Weather and modern Technology. Those games are rarer these days with Domes, but the NFL’s Broncos and Packers have the proper breeding grounds for such in Denver and Green Bay. Good luck all and I had no idea about the Thanksgiving Day NFL games nor the Ole Miss-Mississippi State game later on Thursday (ESPN, 7:30 ET/4:30 PT).

Georgia 46 Georgia Tech 10

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Islanders PL +197

Might need an empty netter to cash this

Needed 5 empty netters :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Updated:
Winkyduck 589-800-43 +10.11 UNITS (Dolphins to have NFL's Worst Record +200; Brighton to be Relegated +185; Sunderland to Win League One +400; Vegas Knights to win the West +550; (t)RUMP to NOT be the 2020 Repub POTUS Nominee +500)