EOG's Code of Conduct (Effective Immediately)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG's Code of Conduct (Effective Immediately)

I'm with management, scrimmage

The rules at EOG are simple

Follow the code or be banned

Steve Pope is not associated with EOG, he's merely playing a part to amuse himself.

I trust "1" when he says he will turn this things around here.

The top dog is vacationing this weekend in California.

Stay tuned.

Juan Marichal

EOG Senior Member

Steve Pope is not associated with EOG, he's merely playing a part to amuse himself.

I trust "1" when he says he will turn this things around here.

The top dog is vacationing this weekend in California.

Stay tuned.

who is deported from here. David, who else.

Steve

Banned

John, I spoke with 1 yesterday. There is no need to play coy with the posters here about my role. They can know that I'm here to clean up EOG. Thanks.

you claimed to play ball at Tennessee......lol

you and landers went to the restaurant he works...

you have some more bs stories ?

proof? This never happened, nor was that even the lie he claimed. He claimed someone went on a facebook page. Now you're saying he said brock and I went to the restaurant? LMAO... what a moron.

GusGreenbaum

EOG Dedicated

proof? This never happened, nor was that even the lie he claimed. He claimed someone went on a facebook page. Now you're saying he said brock and I went to the restaurant? LMAO... what a moron.

Schmichael, what was your best pitch during your time as a member of the Volunteers' baseball team?

Johnny Knuckles

EOG Veteran

EOG's Code of Conduct

While it is not our intent to tamper with freedom of speech, we will not allow personal attacks against our community members.

At this point, we’ve seen it all: offensive speech, hatred, threats, vulgarity, etc. This will no longer be tolerated. We expect and demand a certain level of respect and professionalism.

We welcome your opinions, insight, friendly banter and engagement.

A hostile attitude is unacceptable.

Do not use offensive language. No vulgar, obscene or profane content.

Gratuitous or off-topic sexual language and imagery is not permitted.

No hate speech, this includes demeaning race, gender, age, religious or sexual orientation, etc.

Content that encourages violence is unacceptable.

Disagreements should be discussed in a respectful manner.

Mocking, harassment, or insults of other participants is not tolerated in any form.

Religion and politics are sensitive topics, be respectful. Both subjects will be discussed in a separate forum, outside of the main forum.

We expect this community to maintain a positive environment of mutual respect, courtesy, and tolerance.

Collectively, we should make all new and current members feel welcome and comfortable. Our diversity strengthens us, and all posters should actively seek to participate in a friendly, collaborative, and ethical manner.

Please note that by participating in this forum, you agree to comply with these standards of conduct.

We thank you in advance for your cooperation and we look forward to a fresh start under these new conditions.

I dont need to read other posts to form my own opinions. I for one, commend "1" for this new EOG CODE OF CONDUCT. It's time the place got cleaned up from all the knuckleheads who stir the pot, and contribute very little in terms of sports opinions. Too many people have been discouraged from actively participating in sports discussions because the inmates have run the asylum. I for one, encourage rules and regulations. Why is a sports forum discussion board any different from rules and regulations that regular citizens have to follow anywhere else. The reality is there a few too many people who could get out more and realize that life exists outside of these message boards. I'm all in favour of improving the environment. GOOD JOB "1"!

Brick

EOG Master

1 is the same guy that scolded me for posting eog analytics(said they were false numbers but i had pulled them right off google). Good luck enforcing your rules "1".

1, why is Cristiano still here despite being Ronaldo, who was just banned for abusing the board's policies?

Cristiano is simply Cristiano! Bumgarner/Javy/Kris/Scrubs/PapaSlam has been banned more times than any of us can fathom, so why is he allowed here?

Since Daniel Murphy is no longer on the roster, because of your Jewish ownership, it won't matter this year.

Hey, you have a cheap jew owner and you're paying someone 25 million a year. Maybe that's why you have to go with someone on social security at 3B.

You're such a typical whiny Jew. Go spray paint on your temple and blame society like most of your peeps.

Did you just read that some jew picked Harvey over Lester to start this year? :lol Pretty funny I agree

Let's stick to baseball Stein.

Who was accurate with how this 2016 baseball season would unfold? The "chosen individual", or the unchosen individual?

so if a mod decides you shouldn't post somewhere you agree with him? Maybe you're a cuck. Some of us are alphas buddy.

Just to clarify, 1 or John, is Bumgarner's anti semitism part of the new direction for EOG?

AS you know, Ronaldo, those posts were 9 months ago. EOG's new policy was rolled out, with your ban.

Let's not distort facts, little Ronny. Sounding like Crooked Hillary over here. Probably about as impotent as her as well.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Javy...promise me you will show up at any EOG function in Chicago this summer...we have to have a nice chat...

AS you know, Ronaldo, those posts were 9 months ago. EOG's new policy was rolled out, with your ban.

Let's not distort facts, little Ronny. Sounding like Crooked Hillary over here. Probably about as impotent as her as well.

So you think it was ok to post hate speech a few months ago with a different handle?

Get banned.....create a new account and start fresh? It shouldn't be tolerated.

Administrator

Gents,

Need one day to get some business done and then we will feed the volcano.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

So you are giving Javy another 24 hours to live when you really could end it all in 10 minutes?

Read the charity thread for 500 bucks...

So you are giving Javy another 24 hours to live when you really could end it all in 10 minutes?

I trust that 1 and John will come to the correct outcome in regards to Javy/Bumgarner. His constant racism and bigotry has no place here, and he will be banned soon.

Really alarming. Such bigotry should have no place here. I hope 1 won't stand for this.

He tells us time and again how smart and well educated he is but then he uses hate speech, over and over.

It's totally unacceptable.

billysink

EOG Dedicated

EOG contiinues to make headlines on the front pages of TGF and OGD. 14 posters across Chitty Land are hanging on every word here. Really important posters are working hard behind the scenes to keep things up to the minute while others try to get through their workday or meet their 80x rollovers. One guy is running a high end contest with OP's money and keep 8 posters on top of these very important developments. That can't be easy.

It is my understanding that both forums are looking to increase bandwidth as we speak and that a refugee center is preparing to accept any poster temporarily displaced by this important forum evolution. Accommodations are non denominational and multi racial, so some tolerance may be required.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all displaced, the hard working correspondents and all 63 members of the posting community during these times of turbulence.

Be well.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

If you are going to drag this thing out, at least tell us who is on the bubble tonight.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Last four in, last four out would be an interesting thread.

Blackcloud

EOG Dedicated

Last four in, last four out would be an interesting thread.

Thats what I am talking about. I have been asking for a week for such a ranking.

Frankly the Javy/Bumgardner vs Rinaldo/Christiano feud has been a tremendous letdown. They should all be banned for having a slapfight like special needs children.

EOG used to be home to the heavyweight fighters of forumville. There was nothing quite like a feud involving Raiders, Journeyman, WVU, Paddy, Mo, DellDude, JoeyDonuts and the like. These current guys wouldn't even be asked to be on the undercard 5 years ago.

I should be banned for trying to get a troll to live up to his word and donate $500 to a worth while charity to end child trafficking?

Suspicious you think so...

I trust that 1 and John will come to the correct outcome in regards to Javy/Bumgarner. His constant racism and bigotry has no place here, and he will be banned soon.

They banned you, and you circumvented your ban 30 seconds later, and then created half a dozen accounts... bet you think that isn't known... Whoops.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Gents,

Need one day to get some business done and then we will feed the volcano.

maybe 2 days.....maybe after lunch.....those Costa Rican lunches are longer than Mexican fiestas and 9 hole golf outings...