EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

you wish in your best life you had a girl with that tits sir.again fuck you

carolinakid

Banned

TM again you have no business ever saying a gdamn thing about me sir, you got that bitch

carolinakid

Banned

Screw him, sorry im not into jokes tonite from tm

ck, good luck with Mean Green. You can get a second play on the same day whenever you want by submitting the first of the two plays on the overnight line.

:cheers

carolinakid

Banned

thanks Jack and again sorry for going off like i did, but just sick of the little cute remarks tm makes here, i do not have time for that crap or care to see it...............

carolinakid

Banned

Pf im a clown, i try to be serious and i do not want or will deal with the tm bs, if you think im a clow, but your money up and we will see who the clown, but make it worth while..........

carolinakid

Banned

tm anytime you want to go one on one with me in basketball.i have np if you got any money there to bet.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

ck, good luck with Mean Green. You can get a second play on the same day whenever you want by submitting the first of the two plays on the overnight line.

:cheers

No, he cannot. The rules state he must make at least ONE play every day. With only 28 days left including today, he cannot make two plays in one day because he will run out of plays.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

No, he cannot. The rules state he must make ONE play every day. With only 28 days left including today, he cannot make two plays in one day.

It doesnt matter when he makes the selections, he has no shot anyways. He was added in to give JK a break from paying out for a month

No, he cannot. The rules state he must make at least ONE play every day. With only 28 days left including today, he cannot make two plays in one day because he will run out of plays.

Yes, he must make one play a day but that play doesn't have to be played on the same day he submits the play. Suggest you learn the rules before you try to interpret them.

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks Jack, some of these guys just try and cause trouble over nothing gee

ComptrBob

EOG Master

It doesnt matter when he makes the selections, he has no shot anyways. He was added in to give JK a break from paying out for a month

Probably true.

60% is a very high bar even in a small sample like 30 plays. I am surprised that two guys have won already especially since under the original rules, when a contestant achieved 6 (or more) wins more than the number of losses, a win was guaranteed.

ComptrBob

EOG Master

Yes, he must make one play a day but that play doesn't have to be played on the same day he submits the play. Suggest you learn the rules before you try to interpret them.

Work on your reading comprehension, dude. I never said the game had to be played on the same day. He is welcome to post any games for which a line exists, same day or not.

I'll repeat, going forward, HE CANNOT POST TWO PLAYS IN THE SAME DAY. What don't you understand about this?

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

A lot of tension in this whole thread. Don't make me spread hippie dust in here, boys.

Relax.

Probably true.

60% is a very high bar even in a small sample like 30 plays. I am surprised that two guys have won already especially since under the original rules, when a contestant achieved 6 (or more) wins more than the number of losses, a win was guaranteed.

What makes it incredibly difficult to hit 60% is the realization that a push is almost the equivalent of a loss--18-11-1 needed to get the grand. Can't say enough about the super performances turned in by BrickShitHouse and PVCPipe! But I have faith in ck--a win tonight puts him at 66.7%.

:pop:

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

that sounds about right. sip on under 50%!!

Work on your reading comprehension, dude. I never said the game had to be played on the same day. He is welcome to post any games for which a line exists, same day or not.

I'll repeat, going forward, HE CANNOT POST TWO PLAYS IN THE SAME DAY. What don't you understand about this?

For a smart guy you show me you can have your dumb moments. I stand by my statement, "You can get a second play on the same day whenever you want by submitting the first of the two plays on the overnight line." What part of that statement are you failing to comprehend?

Tuckman

Uh Poster

He cannot post 2 plays in 1 day, he was allowed to the 1 time to make up for the missed day at the end. Hes only allowed to post 1 single play a day, that play doesnt have to be played that day but by the end of his 30 days. If he posts 2 plays in any day hes not only breaking the rules on the 1 play a day, hes also gonna have 30 plays posted with 1 day to go

He cannot post 2 plays in 1 day, he was allowed to the 1 time to make up for the missed day at the end. Hes only allowed to post 1 single play a day, that play doesnt have to be played that day but by the end of his 30 days. If he posts 2 plays in any day hes not only breaking the rules on the 1 play a day, hes also gonna have 30 plays posted with 1 day to go

Who said anything about posting two plays in one day? I didn't. I said he could use the overnight line to have two plays on the same day.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Who said anything about posting two plays in one day? I didn't. I said he could use the overnight line to have two plays on the same day.

That would be what ComputerBob was stating and you were calling him a liar, maybe you need to read what hes saying?

carolinakid

Banned

ok tm it time for you to stay out of this thread and i would ask the high powers here to move the bs threads from all here to somewhere else.tm enough with the bs in this thread.move on

Tuckman

Uh Poster

Sniffle sniffle whineass. Go cry to a mod

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

With all the drama and nonsense, I forgot CK's play.

Oh yeah, North Texas +4.5.

So much for EOG's Grand Challenge spreading camaraderie throughout our online community.

:houra

That would be what ComputerBob was stating and you were calling him a liar, maybe you need to read what hes saying?

I never called Computer Bob a liar. My statement was correct. Sorry you can't grasp it Tuck.

Tuckman

Uh Poster

His statement was right as well, just like mine. Grasp it? haha :lol

ComptrBob

EOG Master

For a smart guy you show me you can have your dumb moments. I stand by my statement, "You can get a second play on the same day whenever you want by submitting the first of the two plays on the overnight line." What part of that statement are you failing to comprehend?

The discussion was about CK coming back later and posting a second play today on a late West Coast NBA game. Both he and I never raised any issue about two different plays on two different games that happen to be played on the same day.

You inject an irrevelant statement that just confuses the issue. Yes, of course I understand that, in the future, he can arrange picks to have two on the same day. PVCPipe arranged for multiple picks on games to be played on the same day. My point is that for today's picks, he cannot use an overnight line for another game since he already made a pick.

So in this spirit of irrelevancy, let me inform that CK (if he had started today) he could have actually gotten 4 plays on games played Super Bowl Sunday, but so what?

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Oh shit, with all the fireworks forgot what I came by for - good luck CK, knock 'em dead buddy!

carolinakid

Banned

Thanks Pat and yes im so finish here with this crap...........they can bs all nite for all i care.and bol in this year sp.................ck

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

I'm calling for a group hug as long as CK and Tuckman aren't locking arms.

sure sounded to me like CK was going to try and squeeze in another play for today, but who knows....good luck ck