EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

carolinakid

Banned
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge (Carolina Kid is February's contestant)

up 62 -59 by western carolina with a short time to go in the game and they let elon come back to go ot 62-62 gee

carolinakid

Banned

well i will be damn w carolina won by 2 in ot su........................damn!@!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

An 11-game winning streak starting tomorrow would have Carolina Kid celebrating on his yacht.

PROFESSOR

EOG Dedicated

nice winner ck...make sure you go huge your wife for tm tonight!

doing the old reverasroo?

02-19-12 10:17 AM
#3​
carolinakid

EOG Dedicated<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; height: auto !important; float: left; width: 180px; "><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">Sep 04, 2006</dd><dt style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; float: left; text-align: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important; ">Posts</dt><dd style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 3px; padding-left: 0px; ">6,552</dd></dl>

[h=2] Re: Get your Linchester locked and loaded.[/h]
lean with dallas here too and the over​

carolinakid

Banned

NUMBER got too weak at the end to play dallas imo............so we will see, but working about 95% on the soccer here today.gl brick

carolinakid

Banned

soccer just dont seem to take off for most americans, great sport

carolinakid

Banned

gl guys with all your picks the rest of the nite, heading out for dinner and drinks to watch the duke game at a local sport bar here

DotPark

EOG Addicted

Are you going to post a soccer play?

Thanks

carolinakid

Banned

no i close out my sunday soccer here today at 3-1.....looking at a play for monday........

carolinakid

Banned

Jack i wish i could have that week, when i was away to put out some better games, but i still take a vacation week any time......

carolinakid

Banned

winner by 25.5 pts and for all the haters out there, when i take time like the last 3 days and work on the games it a little different in results!!.....................ck

carolinakid

Banned

thanks guys and we have carolina game on deck for tuesday, do i have a play in that game, stay tune this going to be a fun tuesday i hope.........................

carolinakid

Banned

Dsethi you got to roll with what you know and back yrs ago 10 hrs a day was min for me with the action............anything less i could be anyone on a posting forum with my eyes close............

carolinakid

Banned

But on the other side of the coin that what will burn you out too and that why im in love with soccer now as it very new to me for about 2 to 3 yrs now, like yrs ago when i got into the american sports thing........

carolinakid

Banned

Time im here all nite for you boy let get it going................

carolinakid

Banned

Hey time are you a obama lover or hater........or he is too white for you

amazing what a little capping can do huh ck! what percent do you hit if you put in the time? and if you dont win tomorrow will you just say you have a life outside the forum and only put 5 minutes in to capping?

Timetopay

EOG Master

ck how you like the fact your ex wife probably blowin some black man while they lay on your 250k?

carolinakid

Banned

Hey you go by the welfare dept today Time, they got your stamps from obama waiting on you

J

joeybagadonuts

ck.... you tell these fucks whats up!

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

how the fuck can i hang with chicken and welfare jokes???:shoot:

carolinakid

Banned

Joey what up tonite there, the last 3 days i really have enjoyed working on the action like old time at least 6 hrs here a day, too bad i cant do that 7 days a week like old times....................gl this week sir