EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (BenoitPaire2 is playing the races)

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Jockeys/trainers are so dumb sometimes.

Jockey fighting with closer still for the first half mile. Obviously horse doesn’t have anything left after that.

Horse has run so much better last 2 times out coming from behind, and yet they clearly instructed him to take her to the front

Smh

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
Risked $44
Balance $36.50 👎👎👎

Gotta make 4 plays today as I am going to be traveling the rest of the month and really won’t be focusing too much on horses.

Play #23

$2 win
BEL R1
#6 Americans Rule

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Benoit, thoughts on this one today?

Check this colt out today. #4 Surfing Star Race 9 SANTA ANITA,...9/2 ML

Ran huge 2 back almost winning in a race where the final time was 115 and 4 and against very nice TAKE THE ONE O ONE, and his maiden race received a 4 on the sheets. This is a very VERY talented runner who is proven on the track, trained by veteran Headley and has a great bullet work. Should be forwardly placed and should the mile distance. Look at those perfectly spaced works.

1539539871882.png

1539539887933.png

1539539924995.png

BenoitPaire2

EOG Veteran
For one thing.. you continue to bet chalk. Not for me.

Another thing.. I would rather be broke and homeless than take any kind of advice from you

Heim

EOG Master

Ran huge 2 back almost winning in a race where the final time was 115 and 4 and against very nice TAKE THE ONE O ONE, and his maiden race received a 4 on the sheets. This is a very VERY talented runner who is proven on the track, trained by veteran Headley and has a great bullet work. Should be forwardly placed and should the mile distance. Look at those perfectly spaced works.

View attachment 7458590

View attachment 7458591

View attachment 7458592

Lol trying to help a brotha out & you don't even have the right race the horse is running in.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated

View attachment 7458590

View attachment 7458591

View attachment 7458592

Nice pick Gabe!
Too bad he was bet down to 2-1 off the ML 9-2.
Headley’s daughter Karen also had a good 12-1 win yesterday.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Amount invested: $52.00

Amount returned: $36.50

BP with only four bullets left and the plays will be decided on October 20, 21, 27 and 28, per the contest rules.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
Nice pick Gabe!
Too bad he was bet down to 2-1 off the ML 9-2.
Headley’s daughter Karen also had a good 12-1 win yesterday.

Thank you Neveragain. Thank you for having some class, seems like it's lacking around these parts lately.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
I tried to help, I'm sure he'd much rather be at 43.30 then 36.50 right now.

Horse was 9/2 ML, I wasn't expecting 2-1, thought the 5 was going to be a bigger favorite.

Keep showing your lack of class blueline, I'm just glad people are starting to see it. Even when I pick winners you talk shit, unfair.

Leaving this thread now as I don't want to shit this thread up anymore.

Gabe

Horse racing expert
he has 4 or 5 picks left and you hand him a chalk...hopeless

The horse was 9/2 on the ML, wasn't meant to be chalk. You're down 40 units last 8 months, 20 overall and publicly bet a -120 teaser when a ML parlay had -107 odds are you giving out gambling advice? :ROFLMAO: If I'm in the mood to make -EV wagers and want to bet obvious shit I will look to you, if not who the fuck cares what you think? You're an awful handicapper and betting mind, many people fade you and only look at your selections to see what the square sheep side is.

BAAAA 1540508502298.png

blueline

EOG Master
The horse was 9/2 on the ML, wasn't meant to be chalk. You're down 40 units last 8 months, 20 overall and publicly bet a -120 teaser when a ML parlay had -107 odds are you giving out gambling advice? :ROFLMAO: If I'm in the mood to make -EV wagers and want to bet obvious shit I will look to you, if not who the fuck cares what you think? You're an awful handicapper and betting mind, many people fade you and only look at your selections to see what the square sheep side is.

BAAAA View attachment 7458696

you said you were done with me today...you lasted about 30 mins..how unhinged are you