EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (BROKERSTIP is our March contestant)

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Good luck on your pick! Just saw them on Thursday live at the Target Center versus Maryland. They did shoot the lights out but they have a depth of bangers down low who will kick the ball back out.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
what are you talking about? I made a play on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.....I didn't break any violation at all.

Just need to now win 12 in a row
How do you make future picks knowing you need to make one at a time at the risk of elimination?

jimmythegreek

I know I have to win 12 in a row. Doesn't matter when I play them as long as they are completed prior to March 31
I hope you do. I'm just saying I don't want to see you shut out with no chance. Future picks may not be alive due to the possibility of not tipping or elimination before the game takes place.

kane

EOG master
Broker I sent you a pm from my phone not sure if you got it, if you didn’t going forward I’ll get you my plays on Fish’s forum they have a private message thing like here, hopefully you didn’t check it today and play Brooklyn my only offer play is Sparty

ComptrBob

EOG Master
I know I have to win 12 in a row. Doesn't matter when I play them as long as they are completed prior to March 31

This is an excellent strategy no matter what your record is, especially if you anticipate a line move in your favor and thus lock in a +EV bet.

jimmythegreek

You don't know if you're going to be mathematically alive. I think it presents a more difficult strategy. He ce you're eli.jnated early, unless you feel it's important to find out how you finish, running out the grounder serves little purpose. JMHO

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
You don't know if you're going to be mathematically alive. I think it presents a more difficult strategy. He ce you're eli.jnated early, unless you feel it's important to find out how you finish, running out the grounder serves little purpose. JMHO

I'm done responding after this but you realize that it's all about winning the games. I don't care if the game is played 3/19 or 3/25, the game still has to be played. If I'm eliminated already, the play is useless anyways. Nothing would change the way that I played any future days. The only way it matters is the last day or so knowing that I can/can't play a whole number in case of a push, etc.

I was eliminated and was just trying to win 12 in a row so I played games that I thought would move my direction that were played later in the week. Also not many games to choose from on Monday/Tuesday when tourneys didn't really start until Wed/Thursday.

I lost, that's life. I've went on worse stretches

jimmythegreek

I'm done responding after this but you realize that it's all about winning the games. I don't care if the game is played 3/19 or 3/25, the game still has to be played. If I'm eliminated already, the play is useless anyways. Nothing would change the way that I played any future days. The only way it matters is the last day or so knowing that I can/can't play a whole number in case of a push, etc.

I was eliminated and was just trying to win 12 in a row so I played games that I thought would move my direction that were played later in the week. Also not many games to choose from on Monday/Tuesday when tourneys didn't really start until Wed/Thursday.

I lost, that's life. I've went on worse stretches
I was just posting my own opinion and I wasn't even quoting anybody on the situation. You could play any game on any day. I just don't prefer to pick out future games especially silly so close to being eliminated. I never used that situational mins of betting days ahead, and I'm the more one game at a time in the present. I would've liked you to hit 12 in a row, that would be a comeback for the ages. I can only go by my best strategies and this time around unlike last season the flow wasn't as advertised nearly as well as last year. We just move on.

Wade

EOG Master
disappointing that broker did not run out the grounder. I will always run out the grounder because it's the right thing to do.