EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

0-1, Winky says 0-2. 0-3 if I get fucked in the pussy by Jameis tonight and hustle looks like he is paying me back for stalking him in his contest thread. This. Doesn't look it will end well.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

You joking about liver, hustle? We will never be friends with benefits but I hope you are ok.

ChiTownJoe

EOG Dedicated

Was Root a jockey in his younger days? Looks 5'6" next to Trump

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This is why I turned down the weak bet offer you made. Even if you win – you won’t but if you do – this is a bad bet because you only get credit for 1 unit not 2.73.

As for this pic: 2 fucking douchebag losers made for each other. Both are major league fraud artists and neither cares about anyone but himself. It looks like Root is standing in a hole. What a mother fucker he is.

Too bad you will be 0-2 after this pick loses. And it will lose.

Root seems to trigger you Winky. Here is a 2012 Wayne Allyn election classic. He is predicting Trump this year.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This doesn't look good but have to believe Goodell will throw Vegas a bone with TB cover since the total is flying over.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

​What about Johnson Wagner?

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

You joking about liver, hustle? We will never be friends with benefits but I hope you are ok.

Not joking. Lost 2/3rds of blood via internal bleeding late September. 6 days ICU, several transfusions, more surgery Monday. Can move around still but very tired throughout the day, only awake for 2-3 hours at a time. More time to devote to capping has actually improved my outcome though. So I guess that's a fringe positive? Liver transplant maybe, would buy me a decade or two.

I think I started this thing 0-4 or 1-3, something like that, you still got this.

We have always been friends with benefits!

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 0-2

Play #4

NCAAEF - Nebraska + 17 (1.917)

Dell Dude

EOG Master

hustle double Saturday and Sunday and Trump wins, 3-2 and in form. A look Monday for 4-2 or 3-3 which would not be too bad.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Nebraska first bet I am confident. Probably Lions Sunday. Then another reach MNF then Trump for at least 13 dimes...

Dell Dude

EOG Master

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Do you not have a bet for today? If you used one day to bet Trump for Tuesday and bet Nebraska for tomorrow you've missed two days? How do you get 30 games in 30 day time frame this way

I am bad at math

:lightbulb:

Dell Dude

EOG Master

11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Play #5

NCAAEF - Navy +7 (2.040)

Dell Dude

EOG Master

11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17
11/5 Navy +7

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 1-2

11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17
11/5 Navy +7

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I'll probably take the Lions tomorrow and if I am 3-2 will take the Bills Monday. Would love to be 4-2 going into election night for my MAGA look.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 1-3

11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17
11/5 Navy +7

El Chapo

Banned

I'll probably take the Lions tomorrow and if I am 3-2 will take the Bills Monday. Would love to be 4-2 going into election night for my MAGA look.

Is that video for REAL?

If it is for REAL, whoever was giving that old man a hard time is a scumbag.

That old dude seemed pretty cool. Why would somebody harass him?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 1-3

Play #6

NFE - Lions +5.5 (1.934)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Dell Dude 1-3

Play #6

NFE - Lions +5.5 (1.934)

The Lions have trailed in the fourth quarter in all eight of their games this season.

Good luck Dude and a good call with Navy yesterday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

JK with the passive aggressive shade.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lions 10-3 HT ~ As Easy As Cutting Butter

Lions 10-3 HT ~ As Easy As Cutting Butter

Dell Dude 2-3

11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17
11/5 Navy +7
11/6 Lions +5.5

2 on the spin,can feel a run coming
cmon Dell :cheers

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I want to see if Julian has anything tomorrow as well as the final polls, all of them, before I decide whether to reach MNF. Yuge difference between 3-3 and 2-4. If Criminal Hillary wins, I would be risking a 2-5 start.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

The Dow Jones futures up 200. Hillary's odds have moved on air betting markets. There is no tangible difference what will happen Tuesday because of Cumshot's announcement. If anything, will energize Trump's base. Only consequence is it tells us she will skate if she is elected. We already knew that. Rigged system. Still, want that Jumbo killshot. Maybe it will be a rogue scholar FBIE agent. Something. That two will not make a tangible difference but at least it will end regulation with Trump on offense.

Trump swept in the Big East

My Iowa plus Ohio plus New Hampshire model goes kaput. Trump would need to runner runner the battlegrounds or switch Michigan for Florida. Equivalent to a 0-28 first quarter. You can go to sleep. It won't happen. He will lose.

Trump wins New Hampshire only

The 1 electoral Maine doesn't matter (unless it does). Either way, status remains the same. About the same as Nate Silver's 35%. It would be just enough to survive and move on. Would still need to runner runner but my model would be alive and maybe Trump can do it. Michigan would be very unlikely in this scenario because Pennsylvania is close to the same shot. Would need to duplicate the 2000 map.

Trump wins New Hampshire and Pennsylvania

He is going to be President. Only question when it is called. Michigan or Florida the killshot and very likely he wins both because of taking Pennsylvania.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Iowa, Ohio State, New Hampshire then either Penn State or Michigan equals done deal. All five(5) and we have a runner runner runner JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 2-3

Play #7

NFE - Bills +6 (1.98)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
11/1 Indians
11/2 Trump
11/3 Fuckmeinthepussy
11/4 Nebraska +17
11/5 Navy +7
11/6 Lions +5.5
11/7 Bills +6

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Tomorrow we grab America by the pussy and make her great again, JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

General Election: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein IBD/TIPP Tracking Clinton 41, Trump 43, Johnson 6, Stein 2 Trump +2

Pennsylvania: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Trafalgar Group (R) Clinton 47, Trump 48, Johnson 2, Stein 1 Trump +1

Michigan: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Trafalgar Group (R) Clinton 47, Trump 49, Johnson 3, Stein 1 Trump +2

Florida: Trump vs. Clinton vs. Johnson vs. Stein Trafalgar Group (R) Trump 50, Clinton 46, Johnson 2, Stein 1 Trump +4

Dell Dude

EOG Master

This is fucking bullshit. I need this cover.