EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

[TABLE="class: Grid, width: 1329"]

[TD="class: NoWrap, align: left"]408480418-1[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11/16/16 10:36pm[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$75.00[/TD]
[TD="class: MiddleRight Currency, align: right"]$4,125.00[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]Pending[/TD]
[TD="align: left"]11/16/16 10:40pm Golf EURO

DP World Tour Championship - Danny Willett +5500

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Had to post before midnight JK. Tournament just started.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Figures

Figures

Would have bet Saints and under. Almost over, JK. Today's play college baskets. Missouri +5.5 2.02

Dell Dude

EOG Master

5-10-2 unless Willett goes crazy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

And 9-23 start. Thank you Missouri.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

9-26. Fuck you Missouri. Go start another safe space protest.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

​Does Huma have a safe space to eat Hillary's pussy?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

JK not even trying to fake it.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Let's trytrytry this again

Let's trytrytry this again

If I win the Cappersmall pick 5 contest, can I have another month?

http://www.cappersmall.com/forums/f...andings-thread-643914/index2.html#post7506067

2-0 last night with Saints and under to start the week.

Week 10

NolanExpress..........33.5
Oo7cruzer……….33.5
Seattle Irish...........32
Bookiekilla………….32
Soli………..31.5
Pka_wes…………31.5
Seano1(1)…………30
xxaznvtguyxx..........30
Biggato……….30
Be47320………….29.5
WOAT…………29
Letsdoit………….29
ThundergroundSamurai..........29
Hopezowin………..29
Prime2121……….28.5
The Oracle……….28.5
prop..........28.5
TN Titan Fan STL........28.5
Thomas.........28.5
Sacpac……….28.5
Mark12……….28
Red eye………28
Seanie Mac..........28
Jimmy K(2)……….28
OriginalSix.........28
Ajohnson………….28
Dell Dude………..28
CC12……….28
5iveDaggers……….28

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Great idea!!!!! Win a contest 20 people are currently ahead of you in, one that who the hell cares about and all for the pleasure of gracing this forum with another month where you post more pictures than winners.

Pass please JK even though you must be kidding when you are asking. Get a freebie shot and there is more scrapbooking in this thread than winning information.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I won the only bet that matters Miggy. And you? I suspect you were "literally shaking" along with kane, Chappy, Guesser and Winky when your girl got her shit pushed in. :LMAO

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

I won the only bet that matters Miggy. And you? I suspect you were "literally shaking" along with kane, Chappy, Guesser and Winky when your girl got her shit pushed in. :LMAO

If you had been paying attention you would know we both cleaned up on Trumpalicious.

Runner was practically lambasting me daily and Chapo is in the Detroit river. So we can share a drink on that.

Unexpected at the end but we will take it nonetheless.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I don't even think I am eligible to received the $1000 if it's from DSI? Banned because of a bounced Fear The Fro EFT back when there was NETeller. Also wiped out my Intertops account. 12io4j2w90

Dell Dude

EOG Master

College foots. Northwestern -1 1.943. Flip the switch after this loses JK.

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

U.S. Presidential Elections are now fair game in EOG's Grand Challenge thanks to Dude's interest and appeal.

Here's hoping I remember the rule in November 2020.

So I won 9K offshore but we must remember that Ummm ..., it's not legal by a lot compared to sports betting. It might be legal to bet Wisc. +650 as it is a state election. Have to look that up. Hopefully a wave of libertarian ideas are created like legalized betting, pot, more. Why not make something that people are doing anyway legal to TAX it. If my bets were -111 instead of at some offshore -110 book where I might not get paid, I'll take the legal play. Cannot be government run. Gov. took over Vegas area place that sold booze, pussy, gaming and somehow lost money.

More per this thread, are there any books that allow selling points? Oddsmaker did but I don't trust them much. Dude might then take a line offered @ +3.5 -125 and take +3 -110 or whatever if that was the play.

yisman

EOG Master

many books allow selling points

The Seer

EOG Dedicated

To sell points I checked Heritage: selling easy.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

You can flush this thread any time you're ready JK.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Winky 0-1.

This is why I turned down the weak bet offer you made. Even if you win – you won’t but if you do – this is a bad bet because you only get credit for 1 unit not 2.73.

As for this pic: 2 fucking douchebag losers made for each other. Both are major league fraud artists and neither cares about anyone but himself. It looks like Root is standing in a hole. What a mother fucker he is.

Too bad you will be 0-2 after this pick loses. And it will lose

Dell Dude

EOG Master

hustle? Final thoughts?

Dell Dude if you win your Trump parlays I would like to come to AZ or wherever you are and challenge you to a game of basketball 1 on 1 first to 20 make it take it 1s and 2s and I will spot you 11 points for $10,000! I would have spotted you 16 back during my contest month but I have advanced liver disease now and I might be dead or need a transplant in the next year or two so I don't have as much energy but 11 should work. You can play me 2 on 1 with the cat as well but when I win I get to eat the cat

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

On that note, the thread has been flushed because nothing good can come of this.

12io4j2w90[/QUOTE

Hey Dell Dude, at least you have the distinction of being flushed 8 days before month ended! 5-13-2 nice.

Like I said, your cat pictures outnumbered winners 2-1. I may not win but at least since I play for charity I take it serious. You, and trying not to be mean, but you were a complete waste of a month.

But keep tracking me, love the way you say PAWLAY. Daffy Duck and cats get along?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

What were you saying Miggy? :btj:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And I have added ETRADE thanks to some +EV trades

And I have added ETRADE thanks to some +EV trades

Welcome, Cwissy!

[TABLE="class: table-horizontal, width: 351"]

[TD="class: wc-tour"]Net Assets[/TD]
[TD="class: text-right ng-binding, align: right"]$14,091.66[/TD]

Day's Gain

[TD="class: secondary text-right ng-binding, align: right"]

$385.00

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE="class: table-horizontal col-xs-12 ng-scope, width: 353"]

[TH="class: ng-binding, align: left"]Net Account Value[/TH]
[TD="class: text-right secondary ng-binding, align: right"]$14,091.66[/TD]

[TH="align: left"]Day's Gain[/TH]
[TD="class: tertiary text-right, align: right"]

(2.81%)$385.00

[/TD]

[/TABLE]

Dell Dude

EOG Master

When you think about it, me and Cwissy were the biggest winners in the history of the EOG Challenge. Who Alan Karre Jr about hitting 60%. Nobody is going to remember that. Been done before many times. Nobody hit an epic MAGA future like Trump. Epic and historic. This thread was a smashing sissess!

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Nobody but me and I think Railbird if you bothered to read the 1000 post thread but if the words Dell Dude are not in the thread you just bypass.

Your a funny dude that is for sure

Nobody made more than me during Ferguson shootings buying all the camera cop wearing gear and associates part suppliers I could and dump after 3-7 days depending on product. But glad to see you doing well also.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Qualified, proven leader. OMG. :LMAO