EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

• Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  • Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  • Major North American sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, CFL and WNBA.
  • Sides and Totals -110 or LOWER.
  • Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  • Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  • Cannot play both sides of the same game.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Best of luck to The Dude.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Re: EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DELL DUDE is November's contestant)

Win or lose this might be the most entertaining 30 for 30 GL Dell

miggytoddbest

EOG Dedicated

Best of luck Dell Dude. Lots of of November options. Can be good or bad right???? Good luck again

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I want to make won exception to the list of eligible bets, JK, and bet on the winner of the electoral college next Tuesday. How say you? I am sure Trump is still above -110 unless Jumbo has released Hillary's 33,000 emails this morning.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I don't like playing a huge dog but I think clevfan closes the series tonight. If it loses, only poinstpreads with the exception of Trump. I have until Thursday to bet him as Jumbo's killshot bombshell will drop Friday.

Play #1

clevfan (game six) 2.33 - Tomlin/Arrieta

Stevo

EOG Senior Member

Good luck Delly:btj:

yisman

EOG Master

ok dude how did you finally swing this one?

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Good luck Dude.....way better luck than I had....

howid

EOG Dedicated

"Smoke 'em inside" Jim Bouton"

Dell Dude

EOG Master

ok dude how did you finally swing this one?

It wasn't because JK and I are close personal friends.

Best of luck to The Dude.

Some intro JK. 6 words. So it wasn't a friends with benefits. I tricked him by burying myself in the EOG play of the Jason Day and getting JK to agree to give me a month if I got back in the Rebecca Black.

The rest. As they say. 12io4j2w90

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Almost all my plays will be NCAAE and NFE. November is the perfect month. Two months to get a feel for the teams and the regular season still relevant. I'm going to win Trump as long as JK allows it so clevfan for 2-0.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

​What about Johnson Wagner?

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I don't think Johnson will be Wayne Allyn rooting for us.

Johnson Wagner @johnson_wagner
Thanks for the support. Your tweets are always inspiring. What a great contributor to society you are.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

These fucking assholes may cost me more than a loss in the challenge. -$2600 next Tuesday. Bunch of Trump tickets don't get to him without them winning the Series. Let's not do this.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Russell homered to center, Schwarber, Rizzo and Zobrist scored. (90/sinker)

Russell homered to center, Schwarber, Rizzo and Zobrist scored. (90/sinker)

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Hopefully this contest thread doesn't turn out like your contest thread. In more ways than the final result. :LMAO

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Going to bet Trump tomorrow and then football Thursday to MNF. Just need to be 4-2 for 60% form. Need these fucks clevfan to win tomorrow. Worth $2600 to me Tuesday. I want to get that to $30,000 somehow for a new pawlay/future record. Under $15,000 if clevfan loses.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 0-1

Play #2

Donald J. Trump to win the electoral college (3.73)

Dell Dude

EOG Master

JK is like Paul Ryan, hoping I lose.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

U.S. Presidential Elections are now fair game in EOG's Grand Challenge thanks to Dude's interest and appeal.

Here's hoping I remember the rule in November 2020.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Trump will be the chalk or odds OTB Friday, JK, after Jumbo pulls a Kirk Gibson 1984 Game Five World Series. There she will go. :houra

Claramente

EOG Member

It wasn't because JK and I are close personal friends.

Some intro JK. 6 words. So it wasn't a friends with benefits. I tricked him by burying myself in the EOG play of the Jason Day and getting JK to agree to give me a month if I got back in the Rebecca Black.

The rest. As they say. 12io4j2w90

After swinging this invite you should have changed your handle from Dell Dude to Chip N. Achair.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Dell Dude 0-1

Play #3

Tampa Bay Buccaneers +4 @ 1.909

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Must win tonight JK. 0-2 with Trump still behind or 1-1 with Trump in position. Changes complexion of card. Falcons too obvious.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Those fucking asshole Indians. Check this out. To go from this position both roosters where I had a chance to add mega $ to Trump ------ to adding nothing to Trump. It's the same badbeat bullshit that defines my suicide pawlay career. Cannot close the deal regardless of how many point blank +EV opportunities. I still have Trump for 13+ dimes but it should be 130+ dimes. Been trying these since Fanny May. This very well could have been 5-1 and 6-0 headed to Trump for a YUGE score. From that. To nothing. NOTHING.

Risking $87.00 (29 parlays at $3.00) To Win $29,770.29

Win 10/29/16 3:30pm College Football 158 Notre Dame +108* vs Miami Florida
Loss 10/29/16 11:00pm College Football 168 Arizona U +186* vs Stanford (this was doa)
Win 10/29/16 3:30pm College Football 169 Northwestern +27½ -107* vs Ohio State
Loss 10/29/16 7:00pm College Football 171 Nebraska +330* vs Wisconsin (4 chances to win late and OT)
Win 10/29/16 12:00pm College Football 198 Michigan State +24½ -107* vs Michigan
Loss 10/28/16 8:05pm MLB Baseball 1802 Cleveland Indians (Series) +190* vs Chicago Cubs (Series) (Fixed Price) (up 3-1)
Pending 11/8/16 8:00am Politics Other Sports 3 Donald Trump wins Election +450* vs Field wins Presidential Election

Risking $87.00 (29 parlays at $3.00) To Win $15,908.38

Loss 10/30/16 4:25 pm NFL Football 253 Green Bay Packers +148* vs Atlanta Falcons (Ryan fucked me final minute)
Win 10/30/16 1:00pm NFL Football 256 Houston Texans -1 -122* vs Detroit Lions
Win 10/30/16 1:00pm NFL Football 258 New Orleans Saints +123* vs Seattle Seahawks
Loss 10/30/16 1:00pm NFL Football 262 Cleveland Browns +133* vs New York Jets (up 20-7 HT)
Win 10/30/16 1:00pm NFL Football 263 Oakland Raiders pk -107* vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Loss 10/28/16 8:05pm MLB Baseball 1802 Cleveland Indians (Series) +190* vs Chicago Cubs (Series) (Fixed Price) (up 3-1)
Pending 11/8/16 8:00am Politics Other Sports 3 Donald Trump wins Election +450* vs Field wins Presidential Election

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Hopefully this contest thread doesn't turn out like your contest thread. In more ways than the final result. :LMAO

Hey, I got half, better than zero. But I won't hijack yours with your velcro shoes like you hijacked mine. Sorry about the Indians. I hedged out of my CLE ALDS future too. You're gonna be fine

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

On the bright side if you win on Tuesday this won't even matter and you can pay to have your cable turned back on! :houra

[video=youtube;r73g6SKU-_Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r73g6SKU-_Q[/video]

Dell Dude

EOG Master

I had Jason Day and Stephen Curry.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

Dell Dude 0-1

Play #2

Donald J. Trump to win the electoral college (3.73)

This is why I turned down the weak bet offer you made. Even if you win – you won’t but if you do – this is a bad bet because you only get credit for 1 unit not 2.73.

As for this pic: 2 fucking douchebag losers made for each other. Both are major league fraud artists and neither cares about anyone but himself. It looks like Root is standing in a hole. What a mother fucker he is.

Too bad you will be 0-2 after this pick loses. And it will lose

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Root does look like his torso is two times out of proportion for his body :LMAO

hustledouble

EOG Veteran

Dell Dude if you win your Trump parlays I would like to come to AZ or wherever you are and challenge you to a game of basketball 1 on 1 first to 20 make it take it 1s and 2s and I will spot you 11 points for $10,000! I would have spotted you 16 back during my contest month but I have advanced liver disease now and I might be dead or need a transplant in the next year or two so I don't have as much energy but 11 should work. You can play me 2 on 1 with the cat as well but when I win I get to eat the cat