EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JAMMER is our January contest)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halftime: 40-39, Miami.

NIU led 30-20.

The Red Hawks ended the first half on a 20-9 run.

Of course, there's still work to do.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jammer looks like he's fixing to take out all the late January Obama drama. He's making it look easy. Poor kane has a tough act to follow.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Play #18- Indiana St -2 (-110) Looks like this is going to 2.5 soon.

Bradley night and day home vs road. Hoping Indy St gets back on track after home loss to Southern Ill last time out.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
February is in kane danger. I embarrassed him in the TB thread and he is in hiding.. If kane is a no show, I volunteer to take his be best place.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Play #18- Indiana St -2 (-110) Looks like this is going to 2.5 soon.

Bradley night and day home vs road. Hoping Indy St gets back on track after home loss to Southern Ill last time out.

Halftime score: 39-34, Good Guys.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Despite tonight's loss, JAMMER is still a sterling 12-6 for a win rate of 66%.

If he splits his last 12 selections, he will conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

The real JK is rooting for JAMMER.

As for Fake JK?

Only Dell Dude knows for sure.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Both myself and SSI have hit a snag the last few days, time to turn things around. Fly with the Falcon!!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
JAM, what tipped you off to the slow pace?
I knew Jack St. pace of play was like 318 out of like 365 teams. Plus they are already offensively challenged to begin with.

Gulf Goast just play a 61-41 game against Bellarmine, who was next to last in pace of play.

Gulf Coast is not bad defensively, holding 10 oppenents to 61 points or less.

The game screamed under unless you got one of those foul fests at the end.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
I knew Jack St. pace of play was like 318 out of like 365 teams. Plus they are already offensively challenged to begin with.

Gulf Goast just play a 61-41 game against Bellarmine, who was next to last in pace of play.

Nice capping….

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Play #20- Dallas/San Fran over 46.5 (-106)

Since Prescott returned- Dallas averaging 34.5ppg
Since Purdy took over- San Fran averaging 34.8ppg
I can see some big plays in this game, as well as turnovers leading to some cheap points.
I think Dallas kicker will be fine, and Gould has never missed in the postseason.
Weather in the upper 50's on Sunday.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I don't disagree but I'm going with all unders to offset that silly shit that happened last weekend. I just special needs San Fag ml.

cheapseats

EOG Master

Nice. What do you think caused the high total. Or, do you think it's just variance the books care not. Market sure missed it as evidenced by lack of movement.