EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JIMMYTHEGREEK is our June contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Very sloppy start by both teams. If Miami can't win the turnover battle, ugliness will favor Denver nonetheless.

jimmythegreek

Almost the same final as game 3.

Let's go game 5 Den -10.5 209.5

Ruca will be correct with double digits

Bubbly on ice Monday night.

jimmythegreek

915 Boston +110 (Bello/Schmidt)

Both pitchers have been solid over that past few weeks, especially Schmidt, but Boston's lineup seems healthier than the Evil Empire's. Stanton imo seems to have either come back too soon or just still isn't himself, and with Judge still out runs are still hard to come by. I don't love going against my team in this spot but will take a shot for the visitors to win this series.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
915 Boston +110 (Bello/Schmidt)

Both pitchers have been solid over that past few weeks, especially Schmidt, but Boston's lineup seems healthier than the Evil Empire's. Stanton imo seems to have either come back too soon or just still isn't himself, and with Judge still out runs are still hard to come by. I don't love going against my team in this spot but will take a shot for the visitors to win this series.

Final score: 3-2, Red Sox, in 10 innings.

JIMMY improves to 9-2.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Jimmy 8-2. Dell Dude:

jimmythegreek

The night before I wondered what the records would be for a capper with wins out of the gate, and my first 15 picks, which I haven't gotten to yet. Just coincidence.

Neither inquiry has been answered as of yet.

railbird

EOG Master
The night before I wondered what the records would be for a capper with wins out of the gate, and my first 15 picks, which I haven't gotten to yet. Just coincidence.

Neither inquiry has been answered as of yet.
fat artie started 12-3 and then choked his brains out