EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (JIMMYTHEGREEK is our October contestant)

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Will there be any in-betweens? Yours truly 2 years ago cruised to an 18-9 mark. However last season I ran into a late summer early autumn buzzsaw hitting my first play but then proceeded to go 2-11 the rest of the way. Needless to say a paper bag would cover my face for one week thereafter.

jimmythegreek

Will try to provide a makeup for today's rainout along with an original Friday if board looks favorable. Just don't trust Denver tonight.

jimmythegreek

Franber Valdez goes 7 strong and George Springer belts 2 hr and drives in 3 as the Astros take a commanding series lead with a 5-2 win over Oakland. Yours truly improves to 2-4.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
301 Tampa Bay -2.5 -110

This line certainly looks bogus.

Pinnacle at the time of the post, 11:46AM PT, 2:46PM ET, was TB -3.5 +101. Around this value, Pinny charges 24 cents to buy the hook to -3 and another 24 cents to buy the -3 down to -2.5.

Thus even the drop down line of TB -3 was -123, clearly not a valid contest line. TB -2.5 was -147 or so. The best line ever that I see is only TB -3.5 +105.

jimmythegreek

Let us know where we can get -2.5. Thanks in advance.

Don't you worry about that. I tried to access pinnacle and even asked John about the lines that looked a bit screwy in order to convert to 3 digit money lines. He gave me the permission to play the line at 2 other dependable books, scoresandodds, and wagerempire, that posted the line overnight which caught my eye, You're welcome.

Don't you worry about that. I tried to access pinnacle and even asked John about the lines that looked a bit screwy in order to convert to 3 digit money lines. He gave me the permission to play the line at 2 other dependable books that posted the line overnight which caught my eye, You're welcome Bill.

All I was getting at is I wished to get -2.5. At -3.5 its a small bet to get a bonus for me, at -2.5 I'd put in a regular bet.

jimmythegreek

6 plays and 2 below .500 into this contest and the restless natives are already in potential suspect mode. The more things change the more they stay the same.

6 plays and 2 below .500 into this contest and the restless natives are already in potential suspect mode. The more things change the more they stay the same.

Calm down Jimmy, I have no bone against you man. I really was hoping that line existed out there. I love this format and think it works well because we all have good and bad runs, no one can say if someone is good or not just from this small sample. It makes for a good show, so keep at it and the winners will return.

jimmythegreek

Calm down Jimmy, I have no bone against you man. I really was hoping that line existed out there. I love this format and think it works well because we all have good and bad runs, no one can say if someone is good or not just from this small sample. It makes for a good show, so keep at it and the winners will return.

Bill I wasn't pointing any fingers at you specifically, and I apologize if it came off that way, I dealt with this when I won 2 years ago and went 18-9. I am fair and would use any Pinnacle line that met the qualifications, but had trouble converting the line they offered into a regular converted ML. So I just shopped around and played early. I know since last night TB Money has forced it up.