EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (KANE is our February contestant)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Don't really know, it was a political bet that Joe Biden would win over 8.5 states in the Democratic primaries on Super Tuesday (2020).

$30k something and should have been $500k something. Crooked BJ and crooked B10 HT prevented a walkoff. Story of my Joey bad boy life.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
975 plays up over 1200 units I'd take it,great ROI too.

More like blind luck, just hitting a really bad line (if it existed at all).

To put it in perspective, without that one bet, Dell Dude would have the most lost units in the BB thread.

Dell Dude 94-880-2 -288.78 UNITS

Jimmythegreek 1,273-1,385-48 -249.88 UNITS (currently most lost units)

Dell Dude

EOG Master
More like blind luck, just hitting a really bad line (if it existed at all).

To put it in perspective, without that one bet, Dell Dude would have the most lost units in the BB thread.

There is hope for you, Jimmy. Just need 1 lulz walkoff!

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
1) I don't care and they shouldn't
2) I rarely post there cause its not real life. You may think it is Joe but its not
Not only that, you can't vary your dollar amount. My best years were increasing my amounts during a good run, and cutting back when things weren't going well.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here

Who but CB to remind us of that unit tidbit in there, Godforbid to remain predictably tight-lipped of the 9.7% success rate for the former.

Valuist

EOG Master
Do you bet everything in real life that you post in BB thread. Cause in my opinion many of you spend wayyyy too much time on it

I know I’ve had many 2-1 or 3-1 days where the one loss was the best bet. I find it hard to gauge a supposed best bet as the ugly plays often are the best, but it’s tough to mentally label the ugly play as a best bet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
That was a Magic Johnson runner runner until they played Unlv. They blew Bill Frieder and the Michigan boys off the court.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There were 3 Magic Johnson March Madness runs:

Villanova
North Carolina State
Loyola

2 of them went through Michigan. If not for crooked clock, I think Scotty Skiles gives Jud a second trophy.