EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MRBOWLING300 is our August contestant)

MrTop

EOG Master
How do they ever pull a car over for expired plates? Probably the tag's color is changed from year to year, but the year is unreadable from a distance.

yes the color changes. From the front they usually have a sticker too. Just another way to get money out of us.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
yes the color changes. From the front they usually have a sticker too. Just another way to get money out of us.
Michigan does not have front plates. We used to, but it's been many years, like late 70s when they discontinued it.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
The day in Park City has been fun. Went tubing down the Provo River. Saw fly fishermen for the first time in my life as we floated on by. Scenery was beautiful, nothing like I've ever seen before.

It's a great venue set in the Wasatch Mountains.

One spring vacation trip in the 70's, I skied at Park City West, Alta, and Snowbird. I still remember the exhilarating powder skiing of High Rustler and Stone Crusher runs at Alta.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
It's a great venue set in the Wasatch Mountains.

One spring vacation trip in the 70's, I skied at Park City West, Alta, and Snowbird. I still remember the exhilarating powder skiing of High Rustler and Stone Crusher runs at Alta.
Did some more hiking today are a different area that we reached by gondola, more amazing scenery. I've skied three times, very unenjoyable too me. I don't enjoy the cold weather, plus I always skied scared, afraid of falling, getting injured and interfering with my bowling.