EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (MURPHY'S BEST is our July contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
It is somewhat usual to skip a few days in July around the MLB All-Star break. I think JK has allowed up to 3 days (M,Tu,W) to be made up with 2 added picks and one on July 31.

Compassionate set of rules here at EOG.

Kind of like WINKY's basketball officiating.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Am I correct the last too quests are 3-13 and 5-13. I am thinking that isn’t very good. But Jk has never given me a sniff of the contest. The bar is easy enough for a 65 year old to jump over. I can still elevate 2 inches

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
Am I correct the last too quests are 3-13 and 5-13. I am thinking that isn’t very good. But Jk has never given me a sniff of the contest. The bar is easy enough for a 65 year old to jump over. I can still elevate 2 inches

Abundy, stay tuned for the 2nd annual EOG Football handicapping contest when you can showcase your talents against the other EOG "stars". Details coming August 1.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated

It has gotten bad enough for JK to not post the month's final tally.

GL next month 360.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
MB is already eliminated. Since he's doing the right thing and posting picks thru the end of the month, let him dig a winner out of the pile by any means necessary.