EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Railbird is our December contestant)

railbird

EOG Master
except baptist instead of a liberal catholic cult. although Aussie has most athiests per capita in the world

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Interesting note about tonight's Southeastern Louisiana-Cal Baptist game: The two teams will run it back in 48 hours at the same site.

Welcome to the 2020 college basketball season.

richsox24

EOG Master
Could have got a better line earlier.
Could have got a better line now.

Way to get the worst possible number birdshit!

svbettor

EOG Veteran
What is really fascinating, normally in a non-covid year he attends the games in person. He has video evidence to prove it, like going to UCI games.

waco

EOG Dedicated
9 point favorite and they lost. Great pick Birdie. I fade all your picks. Thanks for the easy winner!! Dont worry a new year is coming and JK will give you at least 4 more chances in 2021!!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
9 point favorite and they lost. Great pick Birdie. I fade all your picks. Thanks for the easy winner!! Dont worry a new year is coming and JK will give you at least 4 more chances in 2021!!

Yeah- you fade all his picks. He's 8-2 in his other thread. You must be taking a beating. Sucks to be you brother.

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
hopefully
you didn't fade too many of his BEST BETS which are currently up 72.53 units

waco

EOG Dedicated
line opened up at 7.5 and went to 6. nowhere close to 3. but thats the BIRDIE WE KNOW

waco

EOG Dedicated
He didn't think anybody would be watching him this late.. We know what you are all about. Thats why I was waiting. I knew what he was going to do!!

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
This Ariz St game should be counted as an automatic loss...you cannot buy 3 points in this contest....I’m surprised that it only took 3 days for a Railfraud controversy....