EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (SHARKY99 is our January contestant)

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Didn't think I'd have so much trouble finding puck numbers to fall within a decent number that I liked and without taking too high a + number

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Perhaps has no bearing but the 1st matchup was quite defensive and I'm anticipating a conservative gameplan to start, now sure Waller is 100% and the game is outside this weekend so for those reasons I will give this one a shot

142 - Bengals Under 48.5 -108

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
to fall within the grand challenge number looked at NYR -1 and Leafs -1 both were pushes and leaning to Pens -1 tonight at a + number but moist likely pass on today for another game tomorrow

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
You got this Sharky.No problem my friend
good to see you fifty, thanks ... funny the 3 hockey games I had on my list today all pushed, was hoping for a better number in this one tomorrow but will still go with it. I need a min of 24 points from the Niners not to lose both sides.

147 San Fran +3 +100

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Perhaps has no bearing but the 1st matchup was quite defensive and I'm anticipating a conservative gameplan to start, now sure Waller is 100% and the game is outside this weekend so for those reasons I will give this one a shot

142 - Bengals Under 48.5 -108

Documented winner.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Can I post Steeler game will have more points in the 2nd half at a pickem? or no score in 1st 7 mins? Kidding, Wish I could, figured this game would be a dud to start the game

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Timing is everything I guess picking the Kracken on a 9 game losing streak wasn't necessarily wise but figured they matched up well and would give a good effort at home. Thanks for the encouragement and good vibes.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Football line got away from the number today and continued challenge to find decent hockey numbers so will go with this one today.

302 Tenn Titans -3.5 -101