EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (SVBETTOR is our November contestant)

This isn't correct Ruca. First off, he gave away all of his MLB plays for free on twitter this past season, he only played the first month or so of the season before stopping, but he posted all his stuff. Second, every Thursday he does a podcast where the host goes through most of the college football board and Drink says which games he's on.
I've given away my MLB for free for the last 4 years on Twitter every play. Think I'm up 30 units or so but I do move the number so I'm uncertain if it's worth following. I probably wouldn't follow unless I had alot of outs and could find within 5 cents.
I give away NBA plays here and there but again its gonna move.
I've done a podcast every Thursday for the last 3 years of every cfb play where we go over every play I have in action. You've done well if you've followed.
If anyone has ever Dm'd me and need a +ev play and asked they got one with the exception of where it became a overwhelming amount of requests.

This forum brought dink and I together and we made a good team for a very long time.
Everytime I come here now it's very hateful discussions and anger towards one another.

Are you mad sportsmylife because you feel it's your turn to show us how good you are for 1k?

I stand corrected. What's the name of the podcast? The only one I listen to with any consistency is thepowerrank. 90% of the sports podcasts Ive tried listening to suck for one reason or another. If either of you two have any recommendations I'm all ears.

As far as the hate and anger I thinks it's just an extension of what's happening around us. I try to treat every poster here with the same level of respect they give me. Try to laugh off most of the hate but can be a lil' thin skinned at times. haha

kane

EOG master
I stand corrected. What's the name of the podcast? The only one I listen to with any consistency is thepowerrank. 90% of the sports podcasts Ive tried listening to suck for one reason or another. If either of you two have any recommendations I'm all ears.

As far as the hate and anger I thinks it's just an extension of what's happening around us. I try to treat every poster here with the same level of respect they give me. Try to laugh off most of the hate but can be a lil' thin skinned at times. haha

https://bettoriq.com/sports-betting-podcast/

howid

EOG Dedicated
just ban the hate speech from the bigrubber's et al and all would be fine.

nothing wrong with the wild wild west in a sports forum.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Fk clv
Final 79 points
Cover by 21 pts

That's how you tell you made a good play.
You really dont understand anything about the subject. So if he plays over 58 closes 61.5 and final score is 31-28. Would you then seem to care about clv?
Normally 3% of openers will fall in between the open and close number.... guess what separates the winners from the losers in this racket? Around 3 percent.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
You really dont understand anything about the subject. So if he plays over 58 closes 61.5 and final score is 31-28. Would you then seem to care about clv?
Normally 3% of openers will fall in between the open and close number.... guess what separates the winners from the losers in this racket? Around 3 percent.
So would it be a profitable situation to play the peak, right at post, of these moves of 3 points or more?

My thinking is that playing these moves at the worse number can't win long term so the opposite has to make money?

Am I off my rocker with this thinking?

So would it be a profitable situation to play the peak, right at post, of these moves of 3 points or more?

My thinking is that playing these moves at the worse number can't win long term so the opposite has to make money?

It's hard for people to wrap their heads around the fact that the closer can actually be the best #.

Just like tonight's NFL game IMO the suckers are holding Tenn -2.5 and Indy -1 tickets. While those with Indy +1 and Tenn +2.5 are getting the best of it.

railbird

EOG Master
I was always more comfortable with my sides with 0.5-1 pt clv, than when i had 3 or 4 pts clv. When everyone starts agreeing with you, you are screwed. Its a lot easier to get good numbers than it is to win bets, and as a handicapper its a dangerous road to go down, because instead of picking winners, you are now trying to agree with people. And if your a tout, say like ras that moves a side 3 points, the CLV becomes very phony and the take back is a way better side .

Anyone who thinks CLV is all there is to this is being misled. Granted you should aim to be on the right side of the moves more often than not, but there are extremely few people who make large long term profits just by reading the market and beating the closer.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Anyone who thinks CLV is all there is to this is being misled. Granted you should aim to be on the right side of the moves more often than not, but there are extremely few people who make large long term profits just by reading the market and beating the closer.

Agreed. I dont think anyone was stating that clv is the end all be all but to hate on someone for having +ev bets is new to me.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I enjoyed Drink's commentary on closing line value.

However, my kitchen drawer is filled with tickets that had the best of it.

No doubt, closing line value is the best indicator of future success.

But once the game starts, it's indispensable to beat the number listed on your ticket.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
All it takes is one push of a button.

Who lost control? More like a through the roof accelerated tolerance level.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
What is this nerd's record?

I assume he is a nerd as im guessing the "sv" in his name is for "silicon valley".

Or it stands for "still virgin"

Either way its nerd territory

railbird

EOG Master

As far as the hate and anger I thinks it's just an extension of what's happening around us. I try to treat every poster here with the same level of respect they give me. Try to laugh off most of the hate but can be a lil' thin skinned at times. haha[/QUOT

fade the moves, es

the podcast sucks, he is an amature pretending to be a pro

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
This assumes I once had control.

:p

Place has turned into a politcal shitshow. It's a sports forum, there's a place for politics, it's not here. You are losing site of that. If these people are that desparate to post their politcal shit, believe me, they will find a place. Take back control, or get a mod that will do the right thing. Eye on Politics, lol

MrTop

EOG Master
I enjoyed Drink's commentary on closing line value.

However, my kitchen drawer is filled with tickets that had the best of it.

No doubt, closing line value is the best indicator of future success.

But once the game starts, it's indispensable to beat the number listed on your ticket.

I have a chest of drawers

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
It's all about maintaining control when the opinion of sports shifts to politics. Jammer nailed it.

That's why JK needs a second pair of eyes to keep organization in order. Hence the tape delay.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Halfway through the monthlong event, I show SVBETTOR with a record of seven wins and eight losses from 15 documented selections.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Just providing facts.

If facts are painful then this thread is something to stay away from.
You're rooting for someone else to lose. You dont gamble. This is entertainment for you. You rooting for the demise of a person is awful. I dont like Railbird but I can safely say I want him to win things like this.
I speak with the man your avatar is of 3 or 4 times a week and I can safely say with certainty he doesnt root for fellow gamblers to lose money no matter who they are or what they stand for. The enemy is the vig not anything else.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
You're rooting for someone else to lose. You dont gamble. This is entertainment for you. You rooting for the demise of a person is awful. I dont like Railbird but I can safely say I want him to win things like this.
I speak with the man your avatar is of 3 or 4 times a week and I can safely say with certainty he doesnt root for fellow gamblers to lose money no matter who they are or what they stand for. The enemy is the vig not anything else.

The enemy is the vig.

Love it, Drink.

Of course, other sharp players are also viewed as the enemy or the competition in the race to securing the best numbers.

As for Dink, I'm sure he rooted against players at one time during his multi-faceted gambling career.

:)