EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (SVBETTOR is our November contestant)

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
The enemy is the vig.

Love it, Drink.

Of course, other sharp players are also viewed as the enemy or the competition in the race to securing the best numbers.

As for Dink, I'm sure he rooted against players at one time during his multi-faceted gambling career.

:)
Not as a fellow bettor but I see what you did there:)

svbettor

EOG Veteran
327 / 328 Purdue / Minny OV 60.5 -110 Currently Pinny is dealing 59.5 -113

As for the QB situation for Purdue there should not be a drop off in production and you are getting a discount on this fact. Get it now ppl please get the best number

svbettor

EOG Veteran

As for the QB situation for Purdue there should not be a drop off in production and you are getting a discount on this fact. Get it now ppl please get the best number

Pinny now 60.5 ov -107 so I just want to make sure I am giving a WA line

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master

What the heck do you know about quarterback play?

Do you rate every qb in football like kenny white?

update.....kenny white doesn't win. He is a talking head like phil steele is now.

This minn offense couldn't score on air. They are god god awful.

This play implies that you don't watch football.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
What the heck do you know about quarterback play?

Do you rate every qb in football like kenny white?

update.....kenny white doesn't win. He is a talking head like phil steele is now.

This minn offense couldn't score on air. They are god god awful.

This play implies that you don't watch football.
Man this is worse than a horrible poker stretch.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Man this is worse than a horrible poker stretch.
He's obviously throwing darts or flipping quarters.

If he was smart he would be betting totals in cfb 2h.

so much edge in those plays yet he keeps pounding his head with sides and totals where there is no value.

But he was smart enough to get an invite to this freeroll.

$1,000 can buy this guy alot of ramen noodles and bottled water.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated

so much edge in those plays yet he keeps pounding his head with sides and totals where there is no value.

But he was smart enough to get an invite to this freeroll.

$1,000 can buy this guy alot of ramen noodles and bottled water.

Ok I think I've seen enough.
Here is what we can do. I'll challenge you the big shot to 30 plays in 30 days. I'll use full games and you can use 2nd halfs. Hey we can even do it for months and months with NBA beginning soon. You name the price.
I'll escrow to JK if he will accept that.

I mean you're obviously talented to talk alot of shit and I would like to see this success that's given you this confidence.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
So this means that svbettor can't fight his own fights.

Big bad drink has to come in and be svbettor's bodyguard.

This makes perfect sense.

Sbbettor is drinks bitch

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

You can't bet anything but full game sides and totals, that might be why he isn't betting 2H plays.

Unless it's changed?

If it has I apologize Sporty.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Yeah, looks like it hasn't changed....

Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

Okay men, carry on.

And BTW Kelly give Sporty a shot, he's very much worthy compared to others who have taken a stab.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
So this means that svbettor can't fight his own fights.

Big bad drink has to come in and be svbettor's bodyguard.

This makes perfect sense.

Sbbettor is drinks bitch

Not at all. I would have never chimed into this thread nor have I ever before to my knowledge if there hadnt been someone publicly rooting for someone to lose. That's just horse shit.

There isnt a single person who takes betting seriously who hasnt had a horrible run. To vocally and publicly go after someone unprovoked should rub everyone the wrong way.

For you to make the claim that 2nd halfs are easier from a equity standpoint allowed me to further know that you're not well versed in roi/clv conversion charts. If you can beat 2nd halves, you can beat full games and one offers you higher limits and better equity holds.

Again just let the guy lose or win but they're shouldn't be all this one sided anger towards a guy on a freeroll. This money could be huge for him, who are you to be a asshat about it?

That's my 2 pennies. I'll leave it be. Please lmk if youd like to play head 2 head for something worthwhile.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nothing worse than a hostile challenge like Drink v Sporty.

Proves nothing in the end.

And I understand Sporty's behavior forced Drink's actions.

Let's try to beat the house this Saturday.

And, oh yes, good luck to SVBETTOR.

Will invite both DRINK and SPORTY to participate in EOG's Grand Challenge next fall.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Not at all. I would have never chimed into this thread nor have I ever before to my knowledge if there hadnt been someone publicly rooting for someone to lose. That's just horse shit.

There isnt a single person who takes betting seriously who hasnt had a horrible run. To vocally and publicly go after someone unprovoked should rub everyone the wrong way.

For you to make the claim that 2nd halfs are easier from a equity standpoint allowed me to further know that you're not well versed in roi/clv conversion charts. If you can beat 2nd halves, you can beat full games and one offers you higher limits and better equity holds.

Again just let the guy lose or win but they're shouldn't be all this one sided anger towards a guy on a freeroll. This money could be huge for him, who are you to be a asshat about it?

That's my 2 pennies. I'll leave it be. Please lmk if youd like to play head 2 head for something worthwhile.
Your opinion.

Fine.

Sticking your nose in this like you are some kind of gambling God that wins and has clv as if we should now bow to your thoughts as gospel is bs.

You made your opinion known.

Now phuck off.

This is between svbettor and me.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
SVBETTOR stands at 12-10 after 22 documented selections.

A 6-2 finish gets the money.

Note: SVBETTOR is 6-2 over his past eight selections.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Played a Rivers-Rodgers game UNDER the total.

SVB should stick to college football.

That said, a record of 12 wins from 22 plays gets the job done in the world of minus-110.

Another problem was that the GB/Indy total was 52.5 -111 at Pinny at the time of post, not -110.

svbettor

EOG Veteran
I forgot to ask the rule of the Game I sent in did not play ... Can I play a different game for Saturday? I need an exception here if someone would let me know. Someone told me the Egg bowll might be cancelled

howid

EOG Dedicated
Pinnacle drop down menu can get your desired line, may need to have an account to see it, not sure.