EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TEXED is our February contestant)

TEXED

EOG Veteran
Thinking about the sad situation with THE GUESSER, I think about when I did this contest previously and had picked a lot of favorites in Football including some in the 30+ point range. THE GUESSER came in with some really high quality memes that were quite funny and in good fun, One that I still remember was of a guy with his mouth full of chalk sticks. Always enjoyed him.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Gutless effort by the Bulls last night.

BillyBall clearly focuses on offense, not defense.

No Markannen (sprained right shoulder) for the Bulls for the next two or three weeks.

Doesn't matter much because Markannen surrenders about as many points as he scores.

Zach Lavine was outplayed last night by Washington's Bradley Beal, two similar players in terms of skill set and production.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
Get hot TEXED

can't wait to see this retard go at it next month.....he's going to cum on his keyboard when he gets more replys in 3 pages before being eliminated then he does in his 2000 page waste of bandwith he has going here

nut6

EOG Master
can't wait to see this retard go at it next month.....he's going to cum on his keyboard when he gets more replys in 3 pages before being eliminated then he does in his 2000 page waste of bandwith he has going here

Let me dumb this down for you. I’m playing in June.
we are currently in February, can you say that ? Try.
February.. good boy. Then comes March, April May.
then guess what? The next month is June. That’s my month. Not next month you Dumb Fuck!!
For someone that chirps about my thread, you sure keep tabs on it😎 Bol Tonight Texed and Meatboy as always thanks for stopping by.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
nut6......shut up this is not your month, your month is june, stop making this month about you.....it's disrespectful to texed who is already having a hard time picking more winners than losers much less hitting 60pct

back on topic

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

Looks like a recommendation from our most recent winner of EOG's Grand Challenge.

Three problems here: TEXED is a two-time winner of EOG's Grand Challenge, likely marches to the beat of his own drum and plays favorites at a greater rate than EOG contributor JIMMYTHEGREEK.

Ten selections, ten favored teams this month for TEXED.

pete mcmeat

EOG Senior Member
can i ask a request of comp bob, since he has a master record....

at -110 both ways of each bet, if you would have faded every play, what would you be at unit wise...

probably doesnt have the data for this but i bet fading the pics of favs by playing the dog ml would be up a ton i'd guess

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Woodrow Wilson, care to take a crack at EOG's Grand Challenge this fall?

How about October or November?

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Looks like a recommendation from our most recent winner of EOG's Grand Challenge.

Three problems here: TEXED is a two-time winner of EOG's Grand Challenge, likely marches to the beat of his own drum and plays favorites at a greater rate than EOG contributor JIMMYTHEGREEK.

Ten selections, ten favored teams this month for TEXED.
Finally someone recognizes the truth about favorites capping other than me, not that I am not on board with it but let's hope TEXED makes it a hat trick. Thanks for slamming the gavel JK.