EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (Trytrytry is our April contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Rules:

1. Contestant will post 30 plays in 30 days (one play per day) starting the first of the month.
  2. Games must be played within a 30-day time frame.
  3. Major North American team sports only: NFL, NCAAF, NHL, NBA, NCAAB, MLB, MLS, CFL and WNBA.
  4. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.
  5. Contestants are graded against Pinnacle numbers at the time of post.
  6. Must hit 60% or better to be declared a winner of the $1,000 prize.
  7. Cannot play both sides of the same game.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thanks for the invite the other day JK I see the thread here now set up. well thanks again.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
sorry I have not followed as close past couple months - I realize I could go back and read a past few months and see what all is up.

Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER. Pushes/Ties just reduce the number of daily plays and you always seek a 60% W/L record, or does it really mean 18 or more wins out of 30 PERIOD (ie ties are losses).

so point spreads full game thats clear as a bell if -110 or lower, totals full game thats clear as a bell if -110 or lower.

What about

money lines full games if -110 or lower also good? some time theres a +1 and a money line listed in hoops for example.

can you play a NBA money line? what about an NHL money line or NHL goal point spread line ( -1 1/2 goals)?
can you play any 3 way MLS line?

what about the normal baseball "point spread" (-1.5 run line)
thanks

have nothing in mind right now just like to put the rules on a index card !

its a hard time of year as so few ML baseball games are actually in the -110 or lower zone (excepts for all the underdogs but not sure thats the best way to approach this)
hockey as well money lines not often in the zone, nor puck lines but might be some, and hoops is really winding down also. not complaining at all just want to know what this really encompasses

1. Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Full-game sides and totals -110 or LOWER. Pushes/Ties just reduce the number of daily plays and you always seek a 60% W/L record, or does it really mean 18 or more wins out of 30 PERIOD (ie ties are losses).

Its win% (=W/(W+L)) of 60% or more. One tie is "like a loss" requires 18-11-1 or better record. A second tie "washes out" the first, requires 17-11-2 or bettor, etc..

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
thanks bob yes I sort of remember that past discussion now that you say it that way .

computer bob can you pick play all the following (at -110 max favorite price)

can you play a NBA money line?
what about an NHL money line?
NHL goal point spread line ( -1 1/2 goals)?
can you play any 3 way MLS line?
MLB run line?

any full game alt lines or totals offered at Pinny that are still -110 or better?

thanks