EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (TRYTRYTRY is our April contestant)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
From Elias Sports on twitter:

The Penguins are the 1st team in NHL history to win a game in which they were outscored by 5 goals in the 3rd period. Entering tonight, NHL teams were 0-270-0 in the regular season and 0-9 in the postseason when they were outscored by 5+ goals in the 3rd period. h/t @EliasSports

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Final score: Penguins 7 Devils 6.

Pittsburgh nearly squandered a 6-0 lead.

Do you believe in miracles?

8-11-1

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You going to take this, JK? Even I have never went this Mel Farr in my *criticism of you.

"Derek Chauvin not guilty" Very Dumb Dude 60 for 701

"Carry on Dumb Dude. Bigrunner's thread was deleted and he was warned".
- Nazi sympathizer John Kelly

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You going to take this, JK? Even I have never went this Mel Farr in my *criticism of you.

Dumb Dude, JK has created your very own special front page thread. Your very own thread for your Nazi posts was created shortly after you began attacking the late, great Guesser. Very Dumb Dude, please stay out of this thread you fvcken loser. Very Dumb Dude's best bet record 60 - 701.

"JK you see Bigrunner is attacking me again. Do something Jk". Very Dumb Dude

"Carryon Dumb Dude, I'm on it".
- JK

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Dell Dude and Bigrunner are getting to me.

And my tolerance levels are off the charts.

Ugh.

On the road right now.

I'll ask both men to calm down or face banishment at month's end.

I will not tolerate this boorish behavior in May.

And that's a guarantee.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Dell Dude and Bigrunner are getting to me.

And my tolerance levels are off the charts.

Ugh.

On the road right now.

I'll ask both men to calm down or face banishment at month's end.

I will not tolerate this boorish behavior in May.

And that's a guarantee.

Good for you. Last time Dumb Dude cried to you you created his own Nazi thread? Then he cried to you again with false allegations that Bigrunner was attacking him. LOL. Ain't that something. The Nazi that attacks the late great Guesser comes running to JK alleging that Bigrunner is attacking him. "Carryon Dumb Dude". But before I'm banned can I start my own thread without it getting deleted? Title will be "Betdsi not paying".

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Bigrunner, you're incorrigible.

Do you prefer John Sadler's Rock Your World or Todd Pletcher's Known Agenda in the Kentucky Derby?

I'm looking to bet against favored Essential Quality.

Post position draw is set for Tuesday, April 27 at 11:00 a.m. ET.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Bigrunner, you're incorrigible.

Do you prefer John Sadler's Rock Your World or Todd Pletcher's Known Agenda in the Kentucky Derby?

I'm looking to bet against favored Essential Quality.

Post position draw is set for Tuesday, April 27 at 11:00 a.m. ET.

Wow, that;'s a great question. I actually thick Rock Your World has a better chance. I am high on both of the two horses you're hoping will beat the favorite. Rock Your World' s speed gives him an advantage. He really was impressive in his last dirt win at Santa Anita..

But seriously, I was stiiffed by Betdsi. I requested a payout 10 days ago. It was canceled. I requested another payout 2 days later and it was never processed. I ended up selling my small balance for 30 cents on the dollar. This was not the first Betdsi stiffed me. The still owed me a $200 refer a friend bonus. I obviously wrote that off after I sold my account. That certainly don't make the payout easy. Patty can attest to that.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wow, that;'s a great question. I actually thick Rock Your World has a better chance. I am high on both of the two horses you're hoping will beat the favorite. Rock Your World' s speed gives him an advantage. He really was impressive in his last dirt win at Santa Anita..

But seriously, I was stiiffed by Betdsi. I requested a payout 10 days ago. It was canceled. I requested another payout 2 days later and it was never processed. I ended up selling my small balance for 30 cents on the dollar. This was not the first Betdsi stiffed me. The still owed me a $200 refer a friend bonus. I obviously wrote that off after I sold my account. That certainly don't make the payout easy. Patty can attest to that.

Hmmm...

Check your PMs.

I will be in Costa Rica soon so I can investigate the situation at that time.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
double up day..LETs GO...Inspiration

STRAIGHT BET
Apr 21
NBA [530] TOTAL u217-105 (PHOENIX SUNS vrs PHILADELPHIA 76ERS)
333.00 USD / 317.00 USD

STRAIGHT BET
Apr 21
NBA [530] TOTAL u217-105 (PHOENIX SUNS vrs PHILADELPHIA 76ERS)
333.00 USD / 317.00 USD

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
This month Try invoked the infield fly rule, going down with more than a week remaining.

Thanks for playing tho as these are always entertaining...especially the incredible back door yesterday.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I always appreciate Try's contributions to EOG.

TOBYTYLER warming up in the bullpen.

Lots of warm-up pitches from now until May 1.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Believe me I know that. If anything my statement of being stiffed by Betdsi will increase business for Betdsi from the EOG far right wing bucket.
It’s bullshit you got stiffed or have to run through hoops to get what is yours. And yet Eog keeps trotting out the BetDSI sponsored contests. That being said, didn’t you defend BetDsi when McIrish had issues?

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
EOG contributor TobyTyler will release his first selection of this event this Saturday.

He has been impressive in EOG's Best Bet thread.

Toby Tyler 187-161-7 +25.20 UNITS

Last edited: