EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (VIEJO DINOSAUR is our January contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
We may have hit rock-bottom with our toilet humor.

Nowhere else to go but up.

I've always felt EOG was the shit.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
VD on pace to finish 20-10, bettering the mark set by RAILBIRD last month when he finished 18-11-1 to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

richsox24

EOG Master
Nice work VD.

I might be careful making picks for a game a week away. I know you might get a worse line later but by locking in an early pick, you are risking your team getting a bunch of covid cases.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Nice work VD.

I might be careful making picks for a game a week away. I know you might get a worse line later but by locking in an early pick, you are risking your team getting a bunch of covid cases.

Rail says it doesn’t matter....but thanks for looking out for me....

Heim

EOG Master
VD on pace to finish 20-10, bettering the mark set by RAILBIRD last month when he finished 18-11-1 to conquer EOG's Grand Challenge.

This reminds me of the times 'Mean' Gene Okerlund used to stir the pot in those interviews...

Whata you say to that Hulk Hogan?....

Well you know 'Mean' Gene.....

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
This reminds me of the times 'Mean' Gene Okerlund used to stir the pot in
those interviews...

Whata you say to that Hulk Hogan?....

Well you know 'Mean' Gene.....

When reading HEIM's comment, it's important to use your Hulk Hogan voice for the line, "Well, you know "Mean" Gene....................."

ComptrBob

EOG Master

This reminds me of when a customer and forum poster (not me) of Tim Trushel's Sportsmemo questioned the ad of Teddy Covers being touted on a 67% winning streak in Arena football.

Of course, Teddy was 2-1.

What the Sportsmemo's advertisement failed to mention was that he also was 3-7 in his last 10 Arena picks. Trushel blamed it on an intern who didn't get the right training. LOL.

Last edited:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pick 4

Seattle Seahawks -4.5 -106 against the Rams

To me this all comes down to who is the QB

If Wofford or whatever his name is this line goes to 7 or 7+ and Seahawks kill them. If Goff plays - Rams stand a chance.

Just like with WTF you were smart to bet it early and get what will probably be the best line

Last edited by a moderator:

railbird

EOG Master
To me this all comes down to who is the QB

If Wofford or whatever his name is this line goes to 7 or 7+ and Seahawks kill them. If Goff plays - Rams stand a chance.

Just like with WTF you were smart to bet it early and get what will probably be the best line
EXACT opposite, Rams better with wofford.

railbird

EOG Master
you put 200 to my 400 you dont win the 18 games? 2-1 odds ill give you. Factsman says dont give up 2 to win 1 but ill make an exception here.

Wade

EOG Master
Mr. Kelly, may I please have the next available spot in the EOG Grand Challenge? Thank you sir.

scrubs

EOG Enthusiast
why not wait if that is the case?

the danger going forward is more Browns' players continue to test positive...

plus, Stefanski is the primary offensive play caller