EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WINKY is our March contestant)

Heim

EOG Master
March is tough, Teams in tourney unfamiliar with each other on neutral sites. Not easy. Especially with Pinny's sharp numbers

Inexplicably, most touts are all over 60 for the Madness. Hmmm.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Creighton -1.5 -110

Everything SDSU does, Creighton does a little better. Grabbing this now before it goes to -2 like I know it will. I know it will not go any lower

Sometimes you make a play and not long after doing so you regret it and wish you could take it back. This was the case here. FWIW I thought it WAS a foul at the end of the game

I am still gonna finish out the month to see how I can do

Kings PL +104

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I will post the April thread late Friday night.

SHARKY99 is playing long toss in the outfield grass.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
13-14

Friday March 31

Lady Cocks -12.5 -108

This one could get ugly. Cocks are familiar with being in the F4. Iowa is not. I anticipate Dawn Staley to devise a plan to slow down Caitlin Clark. If that happens we might be looking at a Georgia/TCU like score here. Won't shock me if the Lady Cocks win by 20+

nut6

EOG Master
I’m assuming he actually bet South Carolina-12.5. Therefore I’m wishing him well.

Let me know if I need to explain further

YOU DUMB FUCK

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
13-14

Friday March 31

Lady Cocks -12.5 -108

This one could get ugly. Cocks are familiar with being in the F4. Iowa is not. I anticipate Dawn Staley to devise a plan to slow down Caitlin Clark. If that happens we might be looking at a Georgia/TCU like score here. Won't shock me if the Lady Cocks win by 20+

Thursday NHL

Vegas Golden Showers in Reg -105

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
In this thread I am only going to make (up to) 33 posts.

1: This one.
2-31 or 2-32: A post for every pick made during the month. Because I have 31 days to make 30 picks it means I can take one day off if I so choose. If I choose to do so I will post that I am skipping a day.
32 or 33: A last one.

THAT!
IS!
IT!

People can chime in and say all they want. I will not reply/respond/like anything they post.

I call UConn: Husky Ladies

You broke your promise.

kane

EOG master
Nutter wishes you bol on your golden showers airbet.
Speaking of golden showers,

The tape purportedly shows Trump “employing a number of prostitutes to perform a ‘golden showers’ (urination) show in front of him”

"I'm not into golden showers," Trump said at a National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) retreat,

I don't believe him, what say you?