EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our November contestant)

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
i support Kari Lake tommorrow, we will defeat communist scum like you. btw, im stil ahead of you in nfl contest inspite of missing 5 games

After I catch you and beat you, I will await the March Madness contest which I won with a record score and whipped your ass…

Kari Lake looked silly planting that envelope with white powder in her office…such tactics embrace your heros like Alex Jones and the Trump family…

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Quit being an asshole in this thread.

You do it every single month, no matter the contestant.

Instead of adding prickly posts in a free roll contest thread, focus on remembering to enter your own contest picks and your health.
It's all good. Just like you are coming up to bat and some fat guy in the third row yells out, "Hey, # 3 you are fat and ugly and your momma dresses you funny"!
You cannot have rabbit ears and if anything use it as motivation to stick it in the guy's ear.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
On the bright side here...despite losing about 2 out 3 selections, I'm still faring better than last week's "Red Wave" disaster.

My Saturday Green Wave selection was a loser.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Checked with John Ziegler and he said it is totally Trump's fault. Also said it's not even close. Not sure if that is Trump or your record.

Stevo

EOG Senior Member
This contest is so hard. Everybody should be rooting for the player. I’ve been reading Woodrow for a long time and I don’t care what his record is I still look at his Pic every day. Great chance to get to watch how people work.

This contest the best bet thread are great stuff

railbird

EOG Master
This contest is so hard. Everybody should be rooting for the player. I’ve been reading Woodrow for a long time and I don’t care what his record is I still look at his Pic every day. Great chance to get to watch how people work.

This contest the best bet thread are great stuff
its not that hard, i won it with ease my last attempt

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
WOODROW WILSON stands at 5-8 after 13 documented selections.

Seventeen selections still to be decided.

Four plays have been submitted over the past four days, two that will be decided this Saturday and two this Sunday.

A 13-4 finish gets the money.

Not. Dead. Yet.

Though let's note: EOG contributor VALUIST is on deck.

Last edited: