EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our November contestant)

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Play #14

NCAA FB

368 Minnesota -2.5
Pulling big time for this pick! Home state team. 15 degrees and like 15mph wind. Hoping for Tanner Morgan to play. Going to play it live and get a grip on the wind direction. The Nebraska game is similar as they are not getting much done against the wind.

railbird

EOG Master
Pulling big time for this pick! Home state team. 15 degrees and like 15mph wind. Hoping for Tanner Morgan to play. Going to play it live and get a grip on the wind direction. The Nebraska game is similar as they are not getting much done against the wind.
total is 32.5

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lions can fuck me good by winning today and losing Thursday so that is what they will do. Need Giants win for division and Bills loss for division.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I haven't been on pace to win this during the entire month.

JK is waiting for December here.
I don't purposely look to jab JK but he keeps giving me reason. This is unprofessional and disrespectful. If it was me, would be both but he doesn't like me so understandable on disrespectful. No excuse when it is you. As Mel Farr as I can tell, you still have a late backdoor look. Today and tomorrow crucial.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
DD I'm asking, for if I somehow get to 18 wins I'm going to make a donation to that charity at the root of your and WD's feud.

With 4 action spots today, and a 10-11 record, the November version of the EOG Grand Challenge should end before midnight.