EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (WOODROW WILSON is our October contestant)

railbird

EOG Master
You do realize that Tulane is 1-4 right? CBS has them as the #102 ranked FBS team. Grossly overrated? 😂🤣

I love the play. Houston could be the worst 4-1 in college football right now and I think Tulane matches up well with them. Might win outright.

Stick to WC BBall birdie.
like i sad too lame overrated

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
JK, make the call to the bullpen. I'm not going to even be able to deliver beyond the 3rd inning.

1-4

Play #8

New Mexico +19.5

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Let me bet some props. They are actually becoming fashionable. Maybe I was 20 years before my time

Abundy

EOG Addicted
Fantasy sports got me involved in player props when the off shore books had no idea what they we’re doing but put up player props. My best off all time was J R Rider u18 points when we got traded to Atlanta from Portland and was playing about 10 minutes a game for the Hawks off the bench. The reason the line was 18 is because he was averaging that when
n he was traded from the Blazers. That is when I could wager 1000 . I was soon cut off

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With fantasy fag, I don't know why anybody would waste their time with poker. Pick your team. Bulk enter as many contests as you want. Check back later for the results. No River Phoenix card bad beats. No wearing a diaper so you don't miss a hand while you are playing for 16 hours straight multiple tables. Same type of yuge prize handles. Fuck poker.

railbird

EOG Master
With fantasy fag, I don't know why anybody would waste their time with poker. Pick your team. Bulk enter as many contests as you want. Check back later for the results. No River Phoenix card bad beats. No wearing a diaper so you don't miss a hand while you are playing for 16 hours straight multiple tables. Same type of yuge prize handles. Fuck poker.
wsop 25% rake, cicra 2M overlay. wsop you have to sit next to vaccinated liberals shedding on you 1 chair over for 12 hrs a day, your a lock to get covid like that

howid

EOG Dedicated
what happened to all the dudes who gave up the day job to focus on online poker 24/7... probably too busy winning money or running bets for billy walters to post though.

Abundy

EOG Addicted
I didn’t know you were still around Jammer. No hard feeling. I have always said I am terrible at picking sides and totals. Less than 50 percent. That will send you to the poor farm in a hurry. But I found my niche in Player Props. Became quite Lucrative

ZzyzxRoad

EOG Dedicated
I didn’t know you were still around Jammer. No hard feeling. I have always said I am terrible at picking sides and totals. Less than 50 percent. That will send you to the poor farm in a hurry. But I found my niche in Player Props. Became quite Lucrative
Jammer is a brain-dead troll. Don't pay any attention to him.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Jammer is a brain-dead troll. Don't pay any attention to him.

Hey nut job- the sad thing is, you can't even follow your own advice. This bozo said he put me on ignore, but, as you can see, still responds to my posts, even if it doesn't involve him, lol.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Questionable strategy by Iowa. Not 100% wrong. Took out catastrophic turnover and put it on your defense with 40 seconds left against a shit backup quarterback inside the 10. But I run 3 legit plays to drain a few more seconds and leave open the chance to get a 1st down. Especially when only up 3.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Now that it has happened twice, will the idiot Lions coach execute the Fezzik next time when ahead under a minute, on defense and other team pinned deep state? You fucking hold every receiver and pass rush the rest. 8 seconds and 5 plays at a time until only a Fail Mary left. Or keep doing what you are doing and keep getting beat by a last second bomb fg.

Last edited: